IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

36 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

anyone's getting this? it also happens in soundcloud...:( i mean, chrome doesn't even let me enter soundcloud...

ClipboarderTemp-5c9a985.thumb.png.84c6dacba7b61209f4a10f3adce04227.png

I think something is wrong with your Chrome (or an extension you are using) - I am not getting that at all.

Try accessing WATMM via Edge or Firefox and see if you see the same cert error, or disable all addons. You might also whitelist WATMM in your adblocker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

I think something is wrong with your Chrome (or an extension you are using) - I am not getting that at all.

Try accessing WATMM via Edge or Firefox and see if you see the same cert error, or disable all addons. You might also whitelist WATMM in your adblocker.

I'm also getting this warning but on mobile/safari - it only comes up occasionally and typically on the main page but not in specific threads =/

I'll try and snap a screenshot next time it happens.

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

I'm also getting this warning but on mobile/safari - it only comes up occasionally and typically on the main page but not in specific threads =/

I'll try and snap a screenshot next time it happens.

same here... what about soundcloud?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 11:01 PM, Joyrex said:

Are you on Android or iOS?

I can't see why this would make WATMM slower - from what I understand, it just forces Chrome into an 'app' like mode that simplifies the UI a bit, etc. Are you sure it's not just your connection? Try typing in the URL in the browser and give it a shot (I will test too on my end).

could u please fix this?

Edited by Tim_J

4 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

when i quote this:

ClipboarderTemp-69c0caf.png

this is what i get:

if u select the text u wanna quote instead it shows a box that says "quote selection" and it will quote all of it

a la:

5 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

when i quote this:

ClipboarderTemp-69c0caf.png

this is what i get:

On 8/27/2020 at 9:43 PM, diatoms said:

16 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

I thought I did... I turned all that stuff off.

it's back...

19 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

if u select the text u wanna quote instead it shows a box that says "quote selection" and it will quote all of it

a la:

i know, thanks, but, it's a bug and a pain in the ass... i wanna hit quote button and that's it

selecting text and using that quote text thingie in a phone keyboard is fucked up...

Edited by Tim_J

and dude please change the chatmm maximum characters per message and time between messages cause as it is it's pretty annoying to keep a fluid conversation...

and what about the pull down menu for the bar up there? so that we can change font sizes, formattings and etc... no need for html just basic shit that we had forever and u decide to take out just out of the blue... or maybe it's diatoms fault...

Edited by Tim_J

9 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

and dude please change the chatmm maximum characters per message and time between messages cause as it is it's pretty annoying to keep a fluid conversation...

That's done... still researching the full screen or app mode on Android

12 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

it's back...

i know, thanks, but, it's a bug and a pain in the ass... i wanna hit quote button and that's it

selecting text and using that quote text thingie in a phone keyboard is fucked up...

It's not a bug - how else would you quote only selected text (on any device)?

So is the issue WATMM going into fullscreen, or the (in)ability to bookmark specific URLs?

1 minute ago, Tim_J said:

cool dude, thanks a lot...

don't forget to look into that text formatting bar thingie pls...

Text formatting thingie? Please refer/explain...

10 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

That's done... still researching the full screen or app mode on Android

It's not a bug - how else would you quote only selected text (on any device)?

u quote, and then edit the quote deleting everything u don't want... just like in the old days... i just showed u that i hit quote on a 3 quotes post and i get an empty quote... somethings not right there...

7 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Text formatting thingie? Please refer/explain...

yeah that pull down menu in the text bar... u said u were gonna look into that... text formatting dude, size, color, etc...

7 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

So is the issue WATMM going into fullscreen, or the (in)ability to bookmark specific URLs?

not bookmarks... bookmarks work fine... it's the add to home screen that has a problem... if i use one of those watmm shortcuts in my home screen watmm goes into app mode... this happens in several recent sites... some even ask u if u want to add it to home screen and if so those shortcuts go into app mode...

Edited by Tim_J

8 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

yeah that pull down menu in the text bar... u said u were gonna look into that... text formatting dude, size, color, etc...

Ah, that - yeah, unfortunately not possible at present. 

• Burger 2

On 3/10/2021 at 8:13 PM, Joyrex said:

Ah, that - yeah, unfortunately not possible at present. 

I guess you dug too deep in your existing attachments :emotawesomepm9:

also yesterday I read someone just mentioned old downtime of watmm and I was like "welp, here we go again!" ?

Just now, Adamovich said:

I guess you dug too deep in your existing attachments :emotawesomepm9:

also yesterday I read someone just mentioned old downtime of watmm and I was like "welp, here we go again!" ?

They jinxed it! :dadjoke: It is/was really weird what happened... hopefully we figure it out