IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

On 5/7/2021 at 1:59 PM, toaoaoad said:

Yeah

There is an ingore topics addon... anybody else interested?

Maybe a poll?

(to gauge interest)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, andrd said:

is there a way to deactivate or delete your account, and if not how in the hell is there not

It's something I wish the forum software did have, but until they see it in their infinite wisdom to do so, you can send me a PM and I can address that for you.

• Facepalm 1

I see. There are addons that can do it and not turn deleted peoples posts into 'guest' too.  Deactivation is nice vs deleting since you can just take a forced break,

Edited by andrd

• 3 weeks later...

I need help: I’ve been looking for the “Tupperware, more like “Tupper-where-isthefuckinglid” meme for at least 6 weeks. The situation has become very urgent. Don’t wanna shit up the meme thread. Don’t wanna shit up a newthread. Please help. 

sinceryy 

(It’s a forum issue)

oh! The one featuring Skeletor, not one of the other gazillions of shitty ones that pup up on google.  

Edited by user

Just a system upgrade that brings some new features, and this is their new ranking system where you earn "points" for doing things on the forum... I'm still delving into all the new stuff so please let me know if you discover something that seems out of place or a bug.

6 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

I noticed it's asking me to sign in using email address instead of member name now, is that on purpose or a bug?

It's a change for better security, but I've changed it back (temporarily) to allow people to log in since apparently people can't recall what email address they registered with.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

It's a change for better security, but I've changed it back (temporarily) to allow people to log in since apparently people can't recall what email address they registered with.

cheers man!

had 10+ email notifications of various WATMM threads today for some reason. i think i have every email notification turned off so not sure why this happened. 

12 minutes ago, ignatius said:

had 10+ email notifications of various WATMM threads today for some reason. i think i have every email notification turned off so not sure why this happened. 

Check your notification settings - the upgrade may have triggered some backlog or changed settings (although it shouldn't have).

• Joyrex changed the title to Forum Discussion/Issues
14 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Check your notification settings - the upgrade may have triggered some backlog or changed settings (although it shouldn't have).

i just checked.. all are off but i'm getting emails for followed topics even w/the "do not send email notifications" checked. 

could be back log. just got a few more for topics i'm not even following. weird. 

With the new features and now the new Ranking system, I think we should come up with more WATMM-centric names for the levels. Here's the list of levels, and I welcome anybody's suggestions as to what to call them (or leave them as-is). I would also welcome any suggested graphics (created or otherwise):

1. 1_Newbie.svg

6242 members

0 points

2. 2_Rookie.svg

Rookie

261 members
    40 points

3. 3_Apprentice.svg

Apprentice

202 members
    90 points

4. 5_Explorer.svg

Explorer

87 members
    185 points

5. 4_Contributor.svg

Contributor

109 members
    250 points

6. 6_Enthusiast.svg

Enthusiast

158 members
    400 points

7. 7_Collaborator.svg

Collaborator

99 members
    800 points

8. 8_Regular.svg

Community Regular

106 members
    1300 points

9. 9_RisingStar.svg

Rising Star

60 members
    1950 points

10. 10_Proficient.svg

Proficient

95 members
    2600 points

11. 11_Experienced.svg

Experienced

47 members
    3900 points

12. 12_Mentor.svg

Mentor

101 members
    5200 points

13. 13_Veteran.svg

Veteran

54 members
    9100 points

14. 14_GrandMaster.svg

Grand Master

163 members
    13000 points
3 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i just checked.. all are off but i'm getting emails for followed topics even w/the "do not send email notifications" checked. 

could be back log. just got a few more for topics i'm not even following. weird. 

If you can forward those emails to webmaster@watmm.com I'd like to see them (and provide them to the vendor for troubleshooting). Thanks!

• Like 1

1. n00b
2. Aphex Twins
3. Flahblub
4. Unfixed Burger
5. 128kbps MP3
6. Funboy
7. Funboy Plus
8. Chicken Tendies
9. Soggy Neckbeard
10. Lvsh M8
11. 117,342,644 Confirmed Kills