IGNORED

Forum Discussion/Issues

Joyrex

the online user page shows all of the guests currently on the forum which is... interesting but maybe a bit redundant? edit: nvm there's a very good filter function

also missing the who's currently reading this thread section

also those tabs that u could get for amount of posts in a thread/latest/first post in a thread etc

Edited by MIXL2
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

also missing the who's currently reading this thread section

tis is a good thing imo, bit creepy seeing/showing what thread people are in at any moment

19 minutes ago, auxien said:

tis is a good thing imo, bit creepy seeing/showing what thread people are in at any moment

I mean that information is still shown on the online users thing.. I liked more seeing how many ppl were in a particular thread more so than who specifically

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

I mean that information is still shown on the online users thing.. I liked more seeing how many ppl were in a particular thread more so than who specifically

I set my login to anonymous so you can't see when I'm online....because it's a little creepy. so you can't see me in a thread or online ever, at least in theory (tho to what you're looking for with 'how many' I think it still showed how many users, yeah). I just think it's a little weird period tho….showing if/which mods are online is helpful maybe but otherwise, seems slightly odd to me. the anonymous log in fixes it tho so i'm not complaining, works as is. ?

relevant issue: Bandcamp embeds are broken. might need a different embed code or something, haven't tested. just mentioning it in case it's a quick fix on the back end since there's likely hundreds of BC embeds throughout the forum ?

Edited by auxien

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the sort by "recent activity" in each sub seems to be broken? If I sort by recent activity it has no bearing on recent postings. For example in the aphex sub sorting by recent activity brings threads to the top that had posts on Saturday, even though others have more recent posts?

=/

Edited by StephenG

8 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Seriously though - I would appreciate feedback and not simply "I don't like it", etc. on it's own - tell me why you don't like it, and more importantly, how you think it could be improved.

2D14DE9A-DDF1-41B5-B331-D9A9BF62AA82.thumb.jpeg.b9cfe9dca85bc513f14213e8aa6d76af.jpegTest

Image upload works fine

Condensed mode - I just want to see the threads that have new posts since last time. Don't care when ("last hour", "today") or what ("post") in that view.

watmm-layout.png

Good to see all the new options and stuff.

But there are also some struggles. Mainly with the "unread content" page. Similar to psn. My biggest pain is that it prefilters on thread you haven't posted in. And I can't figure out how to drop that filter. I just want a view with all threads with new content. And it doesn't matter whether or not I already have made a post in those threads.

Or in other words, the classic WATMM experience without subforums. ;)

Is it possible to have that again?

• Thanks 1