IGNORED

Tracks made by Mozex Final Topic

Mozex

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you see on your video above whenever you play more than one track at the same time the master channel goes bright red (the one at the bottom) and stays bright red? Bright red means 'too loud', that's why everything is going super crunchy - Turn yer master channel down with the gain knob on the Utility audio device till it stops glowing red!

Sorry for the spam but I created another song, its the last one for today... I used the same drumpattern but added a snare... I am sorry but I just aint good at creating drums... This is the last song for today, I am sorry for the spam I may cause...

Mozex, do you accept requests? You should do a track for Matthew 10:34. Give em the sword, pilgrim!

This last track sounds cool, I like the melodies and the envelopes on the bass and pads. It all meshes well in that opening section starting at 30 seconds. 

Thx all, I really did my best. It was hard figuring the plugins out and adding and shaping the right reverb and EQ for the individual sounds. I am glad some of you liked it.

I made another song and will upload soon. I heared in last song that the snare was too loud I will change that now and upload improved version

On 10/15/2019 at 6:42 PM, Mozex said:

First song I used plugins for reverb, EQ and Delay. I also used plugin for mastering it myself. I hope it does not sound too bad...

Very nice, I hope the soundtrack for Cyberpunk 2077 sounds like this when you take to the sky!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived