IGNORED

Tracks made by Mozex Final Topic

Mozex

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah its true, you all been so sweet to me. This is the last thing I am coming to say here. You dare to complain I am an asshole in this post but you all did nothing else then being an asshole towards me. What goes around comes around and now I say goodbye

Mozex, buddy for real... you gotta relax a bit man.

You're catching hate because you're WAY too sensitive about this stuff, and you try to come off like an already prolific artist. Your music is okay for a beginner, but you gotta recognize you've got some techniques to master still and it sounds like you still haven't quite discovered your own personal sound. You gotta mess with the presets and make them your own at least, if not building patches from scratch.

Don't take criticism so personally, keep making shit, try different techniques, get weird with it, go mad scientist mode. If you made a track by banging on a trashcan I'd honestly wanna hear that!

6 hours ago, ghOsty said:

Don't take criticism so personally, keep making shit, try different techniques, get weird with it, go mad scientist mode. If you made track by banging on a trashcan I'd honestly wanna hear that!

This a hundred times. Going mad scientist in your studio is important. Gotta conjure the beasts of learning (with his elemental mate curiosity), dancing and cutis anserina to get the spirits flowing.. ?‍♂️  el psy kongroo

Ŧг๑๓ є๓קՇץ รקคςє
เ ςคɭɭ Շђє Ŧ๑ยг เภשเรเ๒ɭє кเภﻮร Շ๑ Շђเร קɭคςє.
รкץ. Ŧเгє. ɭคภ๔. รєค.
รђєɭՇєг ยร ђєгє คՇ Շђเร קɭคςє
ɭเﻮђՇ Ŧ๑г ยร Շђץ Ŧɭค๓є ๑Ŧ ๓ยรเς คภ๔ เภรקเгคՇเ๑ภ
๑ ๒ɭєรรє๔ кเภﻮ ๑Ŧ ฬคՇ๓๓
ฬђ๑รє รקเгเՇ гเรєร ๑שєг Շђє ๓๑ยภՇคเภร คร ค չєקђץг..
คภ๔ ฬђ๑รє ﻮ๑ɭ๔єภ гคเ๓єภՇ ﻮɭєค๓ร ɭเкє Շђє รยภ

• 2 weeks later...

Flahbulb lives!

On 5/3/2019 at 3:45 PM, chronical said:

Ŧг๑๓ є๓קՇץ รקคςє
เ ςคɭɭ Շђє Ŧ๑ยг เภשเรเ๒ɭє кเภﻮร Շ๑ Շђเร קɭคςє.
รкץ. Ŧเгє. ɭคภ๔. รєค.
รђєɭՇєг ยร ђєгє คՇ Շђเร קɭคςє
ɭเﻮђՇ Ŧ๑г ยร Շђץ Ŧɭค๓є ๑Ŧ ๓ยรเς คภ๔ เภรקเгคՇเ๑ภ
๑ ๒ɭєรรє๔ кเภﻮ ๑Ŧ ฬคՇ๓๓
ฬђ๑รє รקเгเՇ гเรєร ๑שєг Շђє ๓๑ยภՇคเภร คร ค չєקђץг..
คภ๔ ฬђ๑รє ﻮ๑ɭ๔єภ гคเ๓єภՇ ﻮɭєค๓ร ɭเкє Շђє รยภ

This font reminds me of stanislaw szukalski

I tried to change the bassline a bit in my newer songs. Hope it sounds a bit better and less repetitive now. I have 5-6 songs I still need to upload. Will do that in coming days/weeks.

In this song I just uploaded I had not figured the changing bass line and melody out as good. I just used 4 bars and then 4 bars another bass I think but in the latest songs I made I used a different bass for chorus and the middle piece of the song. I stick for now with that in all the songs I make.

I am sorry if I did not use the correct music terms, I am Belgian and English is not my native language.

Archived