IGNORED

Tracks made by Mozex Final Topic

Mozex

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Brian Dance said:

Where do you get your ideas from?

I just start to play. I dont really have any idea what I am gonna do. I just play. Cant really say that I get inspiration from listening to others music, I dont really listen a lot of music anymore and when I do its more oldies songs from the 50's-80's. So another kind of genre totally. Its how I work. Some people think about a song before creating it and thats how they work. They have a bassline in their head, or they listen a lot to others songs and get ideas by that. I don't. The only real answer I have is the one for which I shall be laughed at. I believe I get my inspiration from the Lord.

edit: or maybe its just true what others thought of me and I really am a robot.

darkness: sounds very video-game-soundtrack (not a bad thing at all! just feels like that) and some nice variation in there, and a nice drive to it throughout. maybe a touch repetitive here and there, but overall that's a minor criticism. keep it up m8 :catsalute:

1 hour ago, auxien said:

darkness: sounds very video-game-soundtrack (not a bad thing at all! just feels like that) and some nice variation in there, and a nice drive to it throughout. maybe a touch repetitive here and there, but overall that's a minor criticism. keep it up m8 :catsalute:

Thx man

I have 5 more songs of this kind bundled in a EP called "The Gift"

I am making now some songs with the Ableton sounds again to create a different kind of sound for the next EP.

Who knows with this new EP, maybe I go all classic like this above song! Made three songs of them, will be uploaded in about a week, still have to upload others first.

I think that the title of new EP will be "Back In Time"

I am gonna give you all a sneak peak of the new EP/LP I am making. I made a video for facebook for my friends to see how I make a song and I will share the video here also. The language is dutch so not many of you will understand what I say, but then you have an idea what the next EP/LP will sound like. You will have to put the volume way up, for some reason my ipad does not capture sound that good. Feel free to add me on facebook if you want ?

Archived