IGNORED

Tracks made by Mozex Final Topic

Mozex

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2019 at 1:02 AM, mcbpete said:

Directly quoting your entire post and linking to the thread it came from is the opposite of pulling something out of context.

It was a bit out of context because there happend alot in another thread made by myself were basicly the person I was talking too in the treath you showed did the exact same thing to me, so yes its out of context because I did the same to him as he to me and he did not like it. But you did not care to show that part did you ? here is the full context https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=527664

If you read that thread first you will see how mr wagtunes threated me and that I was a child because I did not like it, yet he did not like it himself (the part you showed) when I did it to him

Never the less, good job of making me look ridiculous once again, I must be doing something right

2 hours ago, Mozex said:

here is the full context https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=527664

Never the less, good job of making me look ridiculous once again, I must be doing something right

My apologies, you are so right - you sound completely rational and not ridiculous at all in that thread ...

9 hours ago, mcbpete said:

My apologies, you are so right - you sound completely rational and not ridiculous at all in that thread ...

Thank you, I am completely drunk now or I should have destroyed you

I am sorry, I was drunk as a skunk yesterday. It was opening of a new pub and beer only cost a euro. I think I am still drunk even after sleeping lol

46 minutes ago, Mozex said:

I just woke up and I am still drunk

what would the Lord think of that, Moz? Get your act together! He's coming.

Archived