Sign in to follow this  
Tim_J

unofficial merch

is my reputation gonna suffer because i bought an unofficial afx shirt? i mean, most of unofficial stuff is cooler/better quality than the official stuff... and fuck giving money to warp, those suckers don't even know how to make goood lp pressings... 

https://www.redbubble.com/people/frejjuya/works/26941433-analord-4

https://www.redbubble.com/people/rfive/works/38206307-aphex-twin-logo-extruded-black

how come no Analord 4 b-side label on the back of the t-shirt.

1 hour ago, bitchroast said:

how come no Analord 4 b-side label on the back of the t-shirt.

i like to think that Analord 5 had a b-side label so horrendous the picture had to be removed :3

I imagine its hard to find official aphex merch in senegal..

The shirts for the recent shows were 50% awesome, basic logos and such, with exclusive colors for the various shows.  i dont think any of the shirts you linked are cooler than the official stuff but i do agree, in general, that unoficial merch has its place and can be great..

i'm not from or in senegal, i'd love though... :^)

image.thumb.png.d8fbbad9ed39ec071001d66621a14f68.png

couldn't they have used the rephlex.com images that doesn't have the hole in the middle what the hell are these professional bootleggers or not ???

lol

Why not just order a custom printed shirt with whatever pic you want instead of giving money to bootleggers?

dreemstreet street guys do a great long sleeve SAW1 shirt look for them on instagram

Posted (edited)

Just make your own using a felt tip pen wet tip hen ax.

Edited by Gocab

I actually like that second one. Except for the color of the shirt.

yeah i just linked to that cause i was in a hurry on my phone, this one is pretty dope!

Untitled.jpg

Made this one on an online custom hats embroidery website

aphex_cap.thumb.jpg.81bd721d5fde4b295930302f3903b2ce.jpg

i don't know how you've achieved this - really i'm lost for words, but you've managed to design and produce something more shit that the 26 mixes cover.

sorry, i usually hold off on this stuff but that really is fucking abysmal. would you want to be recognized in public as a fan of aphex twin with that? would you at least pour on some Brut or TCP to distract them from the association? only saying b/c i still want to get an AFX logo shirt. thanks. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

i don't know how you've achieved this - really i'm lost for words, but you've managed to design and produce something more shit that the 26 mixes cover.

sorry, i usually hold off on this stuff but that really is fucking abysmal. would you want to be recognized in public as a fan of aphex twin with that? would you at least pour on some Brut or TCP to distract them from the association? only saying b/c i still want to get an AFX logo shirt. thanks. 

Haha! 26 Mixes is for me on the very top of his works; the artwork is as quirky as the tracks and I love everything about it. Also I was looking to print simple typography to test the quality of the embroidery so I thought it was perfect to use.

Quality is okay I guess but I'm super happy with the result anyway. Now when I'll go out with this, only early 2000s period AFX super hardcore fans like me will recognise it.