IGNORED

What's next for Sean and Rob ?

d-a-m-o

after the soundboards, elseq and NTS, what will be next ? my guess would be the Ae16 soundboards but who knows ? maybe an Ep ? A more focused Lp ? Don't want to sound like an entitled cunt but I really hope 2019 will bring us new music from the 'Chre brothers !

I’d love to see some more represses of the back catalog. Whatever they create musically, I am all for. I’d kind of hope for a standard LP but that almost feels like a step backwards for them at this point. Who knows what they have up theor sleeve but they’ve been more than generous with output lately so maybe they will keep quiet for a bit?

• Like 1

2019 seems rather soon for a new release given the circumstances. 2020 is more likely, but you never know. Who knows what they come up with. I've found it futile to predict how their roadmap will unfold, because based on experience there's really no accurate way to do so.

Besides, they never cease to impress either way.

29 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

A more focused Lp ? Don't want to sound like an entitled cunt but I really hope 2019 will bring us new music from the 'Chre brothers !

they released 19 (?) hours of tour material in January. not all 'brand new' but still...…… come on.

they should release an app of some kind that is just a button. when pressed it charges the user $3 and spits out 30 minutes of algo autechre jam as a wav file for download. every time it's pressed it's a different variation.

this would probably cost me around $300 because i'm sure i'd press it 100 times over a month or something and i'd have 3000 minutes of autechre music.

srsly though there's still a lot to discover in the recent deluge of tunes. i listened to feed1 a few times last night and the layers of shifting swelling aggro wave foldery wavetable fm whatever the fuck is going on there.. are just amazing. 

been a while since we had an ae remix hasn't it?   most recent remix was 2016 i think. 

42 minutes ago, auxien said:

they released 19 (?) hours of tour material in January. not all 'brand new' but still...…… come on.

True, and of course elseq and NTS are behemoth albums (and still fresh) so there's lot to revisit.

31 minutes ago, ignatius said:

they should release an app of some kind that is just a button. when pressed it charges the user $3 and spits out 30 minutes of algo autechre jam as a wav file for download. every time it's pressed it's a different variation.

this would probably cost me around $300 because i'm sure i'd press it 100 times over a month or something and i'd have 3000 minutes of autechre music.

srsly though there's still a lot to discover in the recent deluge of tunes. i listened to feed1 a few times last night and the layers of shifting swelling aggro wave foldery wavetable fm whatever the fuck is going on there.. are just amazing. 

been a while since we had an ae remix hasn't it?   most recent remix was 2016 i think. 

a remix would be great !

I have an unquenchable thirst at the moment for revisiting the old fast stuff...most recently tracks 2 and 3 from Gantz Graf EP. I'd like to see them get back into what they were doing there, they haven't really touched on the speed and rawness of that since

3 minutes ago, Schlitze said:

I have an unquenchable thirst at the moment for revisiting the old fast stuff...most recently tracks 2 and 3 from Gantz Graf EP. I'd like to see them get back into what they were doing there, they haven't really touched on the speed and rawness of that since

6 hours ago, hello spiral said:

that would be sikk tbh

too dangerous. they might get roofied. wake up to all their max msps stolen.

a series of 7-10 hip hop oriented 12''s (or 10"s to make it more exciting) featuring some good mcs, with instrumental version on the flipside; sth like rhythm&sound w/ the artist

collectors edition vinyl comes with a nice folder for the singles, standard edition as a regular double cd/lp

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Schlitze said:

the last thing they should do is pander to the regressive, nostalgia-driven tastes of the 30 yo boomers on this forum

2 minutes ago, tneuvm said:

the last thing they should do is pander to the regressive, nostalgia-driven tastes of the 30 yo boomers on this forum

Too late, they've already decided to pander to these horrible people, source: private chat