IGNORED

Milieu - Shallow Earth

While we are on the topic of recommendations, I will add Coppice Halifax - Pawleys Island and Ocean Lion to that list.  All time favs with some similar summery vibes.

3 hours ago, Extralife said:

While we are on the topic of recommendations, I will add Coppice Halifax - Pawleys Island and Ocean Lion to that list.  All time favs with some similar summery vibes.

I'm gonna be a real big WTF-idiot here and admit that I didn't realize Coppice Halifax and Milieu were the same dude for a solid three months in 2017. Whoops.

On 6/4/2019 at 3:57 PM, StephenG said:

I'm going to start digging in hopefully this weekend.

Cheers! I hope you enjoy what you find! 

On 6/4/2019 at 4:45 PM, Lada Laika said:

more dedication to your craft than most

I appreciate the sentiment - though, to be fair, I am in a very small club when it comes to the sheer amount of work I've generated. I can never tell if this is a positive or a negative, really...and people ask me about it a lot. All I can ever say is that it simply IS. 

On 6/4/2019 at 4:45 PM, Lada Laika said:

willfully obtuse

Oh don't discount me there, just yet. Mr. Extralife can probably tell you, I have more than enough moments of arty-farty. 

On 6/4/2019 at 4:47 PM, Extralife said:

Pawleys Island and Ocean Lion

Thank you! I too am fond of my subtropical excursions. Here's hoping I can tie up Ocean Lion in a nice humid bow this Summer, with OL IV. 

On 6/4/2019 at 8:04 PM, Lada Laika said:

I didn't realize Coppice Halifax and Milieu were the same dude

Hey, that's a pretty common mistake, actually. However, I always see it as a major compliment, because it outlines even more organically just how different the two projects are most of the time. 

11 minutes ago, Extralife said:

Did you just say OL 4??

Yes, the series was always conceived as a four-part thing, although these days I cannot recall why that was. 

I mentioned it in the chat during the Twitch listening party, but it's probably for the best that I haven't made any kind of real announcement. 

• 6 months later...

Archived