IGNORED

RDJ Anthology Collection (by me)

avinit

^Yes that makes perfect sense. I don't mind these threads here, since they are done by people who have listened to afx for years and not just gathered some favorites from spotify after hearing collapse last week. It would be actually cool to see if people shared playlists etc. but that is not us. So personally I find it interesting to read what other watmmers like and point out why they are dead wrong, but I would never submit one here myself. It would call for balls of steel.

On 5/25/2019 at 3:06 PM, avinit said:

When I was younger I wanted to be a collector but I never had the money to buy vinyls so I ended up collecting cds only.

(https://www.discogs.com/user/avinit2000/collection?sort_by=artists_sort)

Now that's a serious collection! ? Didn't know about this one: https://www.discogs.com/Carl-Michael-Von-Hausswolff-Leech/release/631534

Not necessarily the strongest afx related moment but who cares.

a lot of artist/music related subreddits are exactly the same. 

8 hours ago, Brisbot said:

WATMM newbie trying to figure out what kind of posts fit and don't fit on WATMM

On 5/28/2019 at 9:39 AM, hello spiral said:

The aphex twin subreddit is internet cancer of the highest form. Great for self masochism 

same could be said for the watmm forum lul

at least there are actual topics on point there with no political bs. theres only 2-3 new posts a week on the aphex subforum now

On 6/4/2019 at 7:23 PM, Lada Laika said:

"I forgot to include Field Day" so just plop it in? What track would you choose?

Syro, Field Day, and Collapse are my 3 favorite 'releases' of his since his return. With all those extra tracks there definitely was enough material there to justify a release.

On 6/5/2019 at 4:34 AM, bitchroast said:

do the rules allow me to choose T16.5 MADMA with nastya as my favourite song ?

Damn straight.

Hearing some of the more recent live stuff, this track sounds like it's from the same session he made that 'brooklyn' track/s.

Archived