IGNORED

Mause - Ubal EP [AF023]

gated

2 hours ago, user303 said:

Mause is Brainwaltzera?

nah, he's some guy from Brighton, but I think Brainwaltz put the guy from Anal Force -- who, amusingly, seems to be called Pervert -- onto him.

avid Mause soundcloud follower here, Mause makes some dope tunes ... and this is and sounds just glorious!

35 minutes ago, gated said:

nah, he's some guy from Brighton, but I think Brainwaltz put the guy from Anal Force -- who, amusingly, seems to be called Pervert -- onto him.

The story behind AF023 is pretty simple: the infamous Brainwaltzera has put me on the track of this guy from Brighton, whose stuff i felt fascinated with. Several months in the making and the result is —Ubal EP, Mause’s debut. Ball’s on your roof now! I wouldn’t miss it if i were you. Pervert.

now I've read it in SC, this release sounds very good ?,

I'm going to scratch my pocket.

On 5/28/2019 at 4:46 PM, gated said:

i gotta say, that made me chuckle

17 hours ago, mause said:

i gotta say, that made me chuckle

Friend of mine started calling Analogical Force "Anal Force" and once I heard it I couldn't unhear it.

Love the new EP man, hope it does well for you.

Looking forward to this.

Is it me or has AF ramped up its release schedule this year? Think it’s put out an EP a month (almost) in 2019.

Not that i’m complaining - this label is gold 

Dope. Sounds lush!

Is Anal Force becoming, like, the new Warp Records? (I mean, what Warp records was like back in the early 90's->2000's or so)

16 hours ago, T3551ER said:

Dope. Sounds lush!

Is Anal Force becoming, like, the new Warp Records? (I mean, what Warp records was like back in the early 90's->2000's or so)

it certainly looks that way, and that's no bad thing.

Did everyone catch the recent controversy on Facebook between AF and Furthur Electronix? Post has since been deleted.

1 hour ago, gated said:

it certainly looks that way, and that's no bad thing.

Did everyone catch the recent controversy on Facebook between AF and Furthur Electronix? Post has since been deleted.

What happened?

Archived