IGNORED

Datach’i - Bones

auxien

• 2 weeks later...

i preordered on bandcamp very early, will i be able to download those cd-r bonus tracks?

i can't wait for this altough i miss his monstrous brutal drug rush style, new stuff sounds very chill

listened to mmale/ffemale and black trees on xtc this weekend and i almost crushed my jaw ?

8 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

i preordered on bandcamp very early, will i be able to download those cd-r bonus tracks?

i can't wait for this altough i miss his monstrous brutal drug rush style, new stuff sounds very chill

listened to mmale/ffemale and black trees on xtc this weekend and i almost crushed my jaw ?

Did you order the vinyl? I ordered System via Bandcamp maybe a week or two out of the initial release announcement and got the bonus CDR, so you’re probably fine. If you didn’t get the wax though, you’ll probably have to wait for slsk. 

8 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

oozie hun - if you login to bandcamp it will show you if you own both the release + the bonus. 

Nevermind I think I understand your question now - you should be able to download the release on release day but I believe you have to wait for physical to arrive to hear the bonus. 

Edited by StephenG

Did you order the vinyl? I ordered System via Bandcamp maybe a week or two out of the initial release announcement and got the bonus CDR, so you’re probably fine. If you didn’t get the wax though, you’ll probably have to wait for slsk. 
I only ordered the digital vinylz so i guess i won't get those bonus cdr tracks
How can i be so stoopid

they never upped the System bonus CD material anywhere as far as i know, i'm sure it's on soulseek etc tho yeah...likely will be the situation for this bonus CD material i'd think. the System bonus was better than the actual System album imo tho so hoping for another similar situation (two-ish hours of great Datach'i tunes either way!) 

got a notification that the CD shipped a day or two ago tho so v soon :)

• Like 1

I ordered from the planet mu bleepstore just because shipping was cheaper and it said you'd get the CD still, but doesn't look like it's shipped yet. 

4 minutes ago, andrd said:

I ordered from the planet mu bleepstore just because shipping was cheaper and it said you'd get the CD still, but doesn't look like it's shipped yet. 

shouldn't be far behind i'm sure, i picked up mine via Bandcamp. might just be a difference in notification speeds even.

10 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

if we preordered can we download on bandcamp>

Not until July 26th - and even then only the album proper. I think you have to wait for physical for the bonus.