IGNORED

Datach’i - Bones

auxien

wow I’m floored by this. Only half way through but it’s sounding so great. an elegy to that classic idm sound we all know and love. hitting me with all the nostalgia feels. 1000x updoots good sir. Heckin pupper. Faith in humanity = restored. *soy face*

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dr lopez said:

wow I’m floored by this. Only half way through but it’s sounding so great. an elegy to that classic idm sound we all know and love. hitting me with all the nostalgia feels. 1000x updoots good sir. Heckin pupper. Faith in humanity = restored. *soy face*

Shit I’m on vacation but this post got me all excited to return home.

ugh guys you are going to dig this. i just know it. it makes me feel so good!!!!!! reminding me of how and why i fell in love with IDM. which is a sultry and erotic story filled with a bevy of steamy moments. 

• Like 1

AOTY for me. easily. took me away from all the fuckin shit going on in 2019 and brought me back in time to a place of wonderful sounds and beats. thanks joey f. i'll be playing this a lot. 

a lot from this album made me think of the parts of NRTHNDR that sound a little bit like Huge Chrome Cylinder Box, mixed with some BoC

excellent from start to finish

2 hours ago, StephenG said:

Also a deeply personal album for him, as a tribute to his late father. 

This interview hit me in the feels:

https://www.factmag.com/2019/05/28/datachi-bones-album-timesig/

Well that explains why so many of these tracks feel like emotional gut-punches. 

18 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Listened to it 3 times today, what a great record. How does that bonus cd-r sound bcm? Gonna pirate the sheet out of that

Glorious album!