IGNORED

Joyrex

13 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

as i've suggested before, an animated watmm logo collapsing and expanding would be pretty cool...

regarding the one you posted, i don't like it, i think the 2 is pretty ugly...:cerious:sorry if it sounds mean...

While I don't think the 2 is ugly, I do think your suggestion RE collapsing and expanding is p cool.

18 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

as i've suggested before, an animated watmm logo collapsing and expanding would be pretty cool...

regarding the one you posted, i don't like it, i think the 2 is pretty ugly...:cerious:sorry if it sounds mean...

No; just a quick idea - I appreciate the feedback!

An animated logo isn’t really practical since this won’t just be used online hopefully...

I’m not adverse to anyone doing their own designs as suggestions...

just be sure it works as pure black and white (avoid gradients if at all possible) and preferably vector graphics (although that can be overcome).

Proportions seem just a bit off... The 0 seems rather large in comparison to the 2, like the 2 should be just a bit wider as well. Also it might help to make the lower front part of the 2 completely rounded on a full curve that meets the bottom, rather than the flat line leading down to the bottom, it makes it look a bit squished.

Mt. Rushmore but with Featured Artists' faces instead of past POTUSes. Three of four should be Ae and Aphex for sure. Not sure yet on the fourth. (Squarepusher maybe?)

But either way I would have it in a faded background.

Mt Rushmore + Rush Mores Mount

get that fucker (Tom) on Mt Rushmore.

also BOC. who cares if our make believe Mountain of faces has more faces than the real deal? the mt rushmore satire police???

also Cylob imo

18 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

Still hard to realize that 1999 was 20 years ago.

The first time I ever saw u-ziq perform live, 1999.  Look at all the years of watmm I missed out on!

8 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

Still hard to realize that 1999 was 20 years ago.

Back when I first got into Squarepusher. And when EP7 permanently turned me into an Ae fan.

So JR, what kind of birthday celebration are you going to throw us?

If you could get BoC to live stream a set for WATMM members only followed by an AMA, you'd be the coolest dad in the world!

Archived