IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Field Day LP [mint]

hello spiral

I'd say that's more chartreuse than mint, but maybe your phone's colour balance is off.

1 minute ago, Gocab said:

I'd say that's more chartreuse than mint, but maybe your phone's colour balance is off.

Now that made me laugh, Ha:)

:aphexsign:

52 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

image.png.66fa583f915124b6f49584422214761a.png

lol I'm just being a dink, carry on.

Hope you get top dollar for it. ?

Edit: I'd be legit interested in yours or Joyboss's if it was 6 months from now. If it doesn't sell by then I'll check in with you. 

On 6/12/2019 at 11:31 AM, hello spiral said:

Miraculously survived Field Day with nary a bent corner nor ding. As mint as mint could be.

Sensible offers only please.

image.jpg

What would you consider a "sensible" offer? Discogs market values lo/mid/hi?

Didn't you have it on discogs for bit? I bought 3 at field day...ones for me obviously, stuck one on eBay recently cos I needed the cash and have one on discogs at the mo for an extremely speculative £599, because I'm an utter utter cunt.

Btw the mint one I put on eBay went for £250

6 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

Didn't you have it on discogs for bit? I bought 3 at field day...ones for me obviously, stuck one on eBay recently cos I needed the cash and have one on discogs at the mo for an extremely speculative £599, because I'm an utter utter cunt.

Btw the mint one I put on eBay went for £250

lol I saw your ebay one when I was researching the price!

It went for £300 to someone on reddit, wanted a quick sale and needed the dollerydoos.

Thanks for reminding me to take it down from Discogs lol (mine was up for £808 :^)

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is still up for offer, but if Hello Spiral has sold his, feel free to do so (although he should be able to do so himself).

That being said, would a WATMM Marketplace be something of interest?

2 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Mine is still up for offer, but if Hello Spiral has sold his, feel free to do so (although he should be able to do so himself).

That being said, would a WATMM Marketplace be something of interest?

Most definitely. For example, I was scouring the web for the MHTRTC litho print last night (to no avail). The WATMM Marketplace (or WATMMM) would have been the first place I would've looked had it existed.

Archived