Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
hello spiral

Aphex Twin - Field Day LP [mint]

Recommended Posts

Miraculously survived Field Day with nary a bent corner nor ding. As mint as mint could be.

Sensible offers only please.

image.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I offer thee a picture of my dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To diatoms

with Love, hello spiral

 

image.jpg

p.s.

I threw in an extra collapse ltd. lp

ahhh, shucks

You Do Love Me, spi:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say that's more chartreuse than mint, but maybe your phone's colour balance is off.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gocab said:

I'd say that's more chartreuse than mint, but maybe your phone's colour balance is off.

Now that made me laugh, Ha:)

:aphexsign:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an extra one as well, but sans Aphex polybag

If anyone's interested in making a fair offer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice trippy duvet cover 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spi if I buy it will you actchooly ship it to me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, StephenG said:

Spi if I buy it will you actchooly ship it to me?

image.png.66fa583f915124b6f49584422214761a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dr lopez said:

my neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack

tfw ur reading watmm while djing

https://streamable.com/2o624

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

image.png.66fa583f915124b6f49584422214761a.png

lol I'm just being a dink, carry on.

Hope you get top dollar for it. 😃

Edit: I'd be legit interested in yours or Joyboss's if it was 6 months from now. If it doesn't sell by then I'll check in with you. 

Edited by StephenG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, StephenG said:

lol I'm just being a dink, carry on.

Hope you get top dollar for it. 😃

FUCK U PAY ME

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant

haf no munny  ugh

  • Burger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 11:31 AM, hello spiral said:

Miraculously survived Field Day with nary a bent corner nor ding. As mint as mint could be.

Sensible offers only please.

image.jpg

What would you consider a "sensible" offer? Discogs market values lo/mid/hi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah lowest price on discogs is £350, for a dinged up one.

I'd accept £300 for this mint and flawless one, just because I need the money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't you have it on discogs for bit? I bought 3 at field day...ones for me obviously, stuck one on eBay recently cos I needed the cash and have one on discogs at the mo for an extremely speculative £599, because I'm an utter utter cunt.

Btw the mint one I put on eBay went for £250

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

Didn't you have it on discogs for bit? I bought 3 at field day...ones for me obviously, stuck one on eBay recently cos I needed the cash and have one on discogs at the mo for an extremely speculative £599, because I'm an utter utter cunt.

Btw the mint one I put on eBay went for £250

lol I saw your ebay one when I was researching the price!

It went for £300 to someone on reddit, wanted a quick sale and needed the dollerydoos.

Thanks for reminding me to take it down from Discogs lol (mine was up for £808 :^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we lock this thread now, or does Joyrex still want to sell his copy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine is still up for offer, but if Hello Spiral has sold his, feel free to do so (although he should be able to do so himself).

That being said, would a WATMM Marketplace be something of interest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Mine is still up for offer, but if Hello Spiral has sold his, feel free to do so (although he should be able to do so himself).

That being said, would a WATMM Marketplace be something of interest?

Most definitely. For example, I was scouring the web for the MHTRTC litho print last night (to no avail). The WATMM Marketplace (or WATMMM) would have been the first place I would've looked had it existed.

Edited by IDEM
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...