IGNORED

WXAXRXP

Draft78

3 hours ago, goDel said:

jesus f

this is prolly closest we're going to get to an AE soundcloud dump :)

lol reminds me of that aphex interview where he mentions the dump and how Warp freaked out when they found out about it. This looks like how they would have rather done it.

• Like 1

how old were they? 16? 17? Now I'm 41: for a whole hour I've been listening without ever feeling a moment of boredom. And there are already reckless moments, all of a sudden I thought I saw Gonk Steady One: like all ultrasound scans the image was not clear, but that fetus had its lines.
It was a pleasure to bring the ear where it all began.

3 minutes ago, Draft78 said:
how old were they? 16? 17? Now I'm 41: for a whole hour I've been listening without ever feeling a moment of boredom. And there are already reckless moments, all of a sudden I thought I saw Gonk Steady One: like all ultrasound scans the image was not clear, but that fetus had its lines.
It was a pleasure to bring the ear where it all began.

I have no idea why the text appeared on a white background ... as I have no idea why, since the forum settings have been updated, I can no longer appear as AE35unit...

• Like 1

Has anyone tried changing their computer's clock to hear a different part of the stream like we could during the AE NTS Sessions?

1 hour ago, Draft78 said:

I have no idea why the text appeared on a white background ... as I have no idea why, since the forum settings have been updated, I can no longer appear as AE35unit...

for shame ?

Edited by Brisbot

I'm not usually a massive fan of this era of Autechre (at least, not as much as the later stuff) but that was an awesome mix and I danced around the lounge like a kid and it was fun. It makes me wanna give Lego Feet another go.

Yep, this is magnificent. Feels a little more IDM-friendly than Lego Feet was (hence the moniker), but still got that nice acid electro root to it. Oppenheimer sample pops up shortly before the half hour mark.