• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just found the first part: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4xx9uiskrd71um/AUTECHRE - WARP TAPES 89-93 (PART 1).mp3?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR1jB1S4-jgQzAJfvxZCEreGRAGRLy3pvZA4JNgjVcwfMoh2yNipLDMKg1g

watch it with those wetransfer links. Joyrex doesn't want non-paying members to see them :^)

Just checking as CBA to read all threads, we do know that the .WAVs from Warp30 are free to download from AE_STORE right?   https://we.tl/t-zso2X6Jlq0

3 hours ago, goDel said:

jesus f

this is prolly closest we're going to get to an AE soundcloud dump :)

lol reminds me of that aphex interview where he mentions the dump and how Warp freaked out when they found out about it. This looks like how they would have rather done it.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, goDel said:

jesus f

this is prolly closest we're going to get to an AE soundcloud dump ?

maybe they're starting chronologically

how old were they? 16? 17? Now I'm 41: for a whole hour I've been listening without ever feeling a moment of boredom. And there are already reckless moments, all of a sudden I thought I saw Gonk Steady One: like all ultrasound scans the image was not clear, but that fetus had its lines.
It was a pleasure to bring the ear where it all began.

3 minutes ago, Draft78 said:
how old were they? 16? 17? Now I'm 41: for a whole hour I've been listening without ever feeling a moment of boredom. And there are already reckless moments, all of a sudden I thought I saw Gonk Steady One: like all ultrasound scans the image was not clear, but that fetus had its lines.
It was a pleasure to bring the ear where it all began.

I have no idea why the text appeared on a white background ... as I have no idea why, since the forum settings have been updated, I can no longer appear as AE35unit...

• Like 1

Has anyone tried changing their computer's clock to hear a different part of the stream like we could during the AE NTS Sessions?

1 hour ago, Draft78 said:

I have no idea why the text appeared on a white background ... as I have no idea why, since the forum settings have been updated, I can no longer appear as AE35unit...

for shame ?

Edited by Brisbot

That was really enjoyable this morning! Fascinating for me as a fan to hear what they were doing THIRTY YEARS AGO and how this compares to what people are belting out today. Interesting hearing them using those classic instruments and breaks as well, but making it all sound so fresh. I'm really keen to see what else is on these other tapes.

Link to a stream rip? rite this way pls

red-carpet-movie-premiere-elegant-event-

fwiw totes boying this (and a boatload of the other stuff so far an to follow) should it come to pass

I'm not usually a massive fan of this era of Autechre (at least, not as much as the later stuff) but that was an awesome mix and I danced around the lounge like a kid and it was fun. It makes me wanna give Lego Feet another go.