IGNORED

bodhi's nuclear vault

Bodhidharma

6 hours ago, mattikarkk said:

I like those synths and melodies. The drums could be a bit more "present".  Good job man. 

ahhh shittt i knew it, my drum mixing has always been a problem, ive always had this incling that im really bad at percussion and its been confirmed by an outsider for the first time!! all my percussion sounds as if its like...detached from everything else in the track. thanksbrother that was very kind of u to listen and comment!

• Like 1

this is cool.. rad little sound world to sink into, with all those different synth tweaks, the bits where it goes all stereo or rhythm-gatey.. i don't think the drums sound detached from the rest.. they're just maybe a bit quiet in the mix, or lacking some punch compared to them really nice synths

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eryngi said:

this is cool.. rad little sound world to sink into, with all those different synth tweaks, the bits where it goes all stereo or rhythm-gatey.. i don't think the drums sound detached from the rest.. they're just maybe a bit quiet in the mix, or lacking some punch compared to them really nice synths

thank u!!!! i followed u back, we are gunna make it

• Like 1

coz i privated, i sent that one and others to music peeps the other day so i wanted to keep it #secret and #intimate, but ill unprivate rest of stuff for now xx

thank u spiral too xx

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 8:42 PM, eryngi said:

the bits where it goes all stereo or rhythm-gatey..

Those are my favourite bits too, the panning adds variation to the distorted parts. The odd-time nature of the drums certainly keeps the listener guessing which is a good thing.

• 2 months later...
On 6/14/2019 at 12:15 PM, Bodhidharma said:

ahhh shittt i knew it, my drum mixing has always been a problem, ive always had this incling that im really bad at percussion and its been confirmed by an outsider for the first time!! all my percussion sounds as if its like...detached from everything else in the track. thanksbrother that was very kind of u to listen and comment!

Honestly i like the drum sounds. I think they could "glue" better with the rest of track. Good track either way! 

• 6 months later...

did another (private) track, dunno, bit weird. i made a sound that kinda sounds like the organ chords at 45 mins in the onesix sets so i thought i'd see where it takes me. proper rate u all, hope ur all staying safe in this PANDEMIC

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

hi heres another track if anyone cares, its quite long and the first half is relatively quiet now that i listen back to it....turn ur volume up i guess. idk what kinda vibe it is tbh im so bad at describing music, doesnt have much obvious percussion like my other track i posted

^also i dont know why i put a question mark in my response previously, sorry about that

• 5 months later...