IGNORED

Hello Spiral - Shun Sine

I love this title, and usually I'm pretty averse to the whole flipped-syllables thing. Gonna check out what it actually sounds like tonight.

hey this is cool, my ears were pleased all the way through. you definitely summoned a mood, in these tracks... love the cover art too

13 hours ago, ManjuShri said:

:music::catsalute:

a3fb4592346733e0ef665ea7385c2721.svg

:catsalute: ?

12 hours ago, Mellow U said:

I love this title, and usually I'm pretty averse to the whole flipped-syllables thing. Gonna check out what it actually sounds like tonight.

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed. Yeah I've had the sunshine/shunsine playing around in my head for over ten years, usually with that little guitar track in mind (the first piece of music I ever recorded, on a giant 4-track in the early 00s) Feels weird to finally get it out.

11 hours ago, eryngi said:

hey this is cool, my ears were pleased all the way through. you definitely summoned a mood, in these tracks... love the cover art too

what mood would that be? :^) srsly tho, thanks!<3

11 hours ago, Extralife said:

Dig it. 

ty<3

10 hours ago, Extralife said:

I mean it’s no Brianwaltzera but it’s good.

:^)

ALSO, by popular request (more than one person! shutup!) I have added the FULL VERSION of Dolphins are Sea Cunts as a bonus download only track. All 24+ minutes of the fucking thing. Enjoy!

54 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

what mood would that be? :^) srsly tho, thanks!<3

oh nothing i can put a name to except hello spiral style ? i just meant, the whole thing has a unified vibe to it, and it's really moody/atmospheric.. i guess, sort of, how it's old tracks and you said you originally made it with the idea of a summer album...so when i listened it really evoked the feeling of you documenting one weird summer, 20 years ago...

On 6/15/2019 at 9:34 PM, Lada Laika said:

This paired with Kim Coleman like a Chilean sea bass and an aggressive zinfandel. Would recommend.

:^) ?

On 6/15/2019 at 10:22 PM, yekker said:

i was getting some rephlex vibes from this, like old ovuca stuff.

daim, thanks mang!<3

1 hour ago, prdctvsm said:

awsm, thx spiral ?

np ?

Archived