IGNORED

Have(ing) da hots 4 da therapist

cheeseburgerwalrus

5 hours ago, cheeseburgerwalrus said:

btw told her that i dink she's fukn sexy. done the deed jus de way goDel prescribed. took a shower, then shot some test prop and straight smeared a couple ml's on my chest and neck as if it was an aftershave jus befoe i started to cummute (gurlz get wild they smell the toblerone). so i arrived.
she was wearing her old lady legs naked..........hot without ANY socks on. no shoes? maybe no shoes. or maybe she had som cute shoes. but no socks i mean. shad this unbelievably sexy bracelet on her ankle, an ankle (brace) let (made of guld). took the cat along the milk thing and proceeded to start about sum hot physiotherapist i used to hav in da past. oh it was 2 physiotherapists thruth to be honest. so i  proceeded to say she's fukkn sexy and i had forgot it always happens with ho(t) anybody, a hot dentist, a hot physiotherapist, a hot anesthesiologist, a hot therapist. and she asked what is common with those, whaddyathink. and i didn't think any i jus said their all lush and sexy as hell and all of dem seem to be sum kinda care giverzz and give u comfort and are there to heal u. so she said ye u kno why and i said ye becuz i ache to be cumforted (becuz gen banter doesn't comfort me no more ??) and she said ye but u wana be cumforted becus u were deprived...OF IT. when u were a yung'un. well duhhh... ain't like i'm a dummy. and it didn't help at fukn all wit these kinda sexxxual feelungs.

next time i took som dr's amphetamiiins befoe tha sesson and said to her (becus why not, it ain't like i have an another therapist to talk about the sexy therapist..oh wait i do have, computer. and i don't really giv a fuk if they are to throw me out of therapy, disband or whatever, so why not have metarapy and jus discus the therapy/therapist with the lion straight? in real-life normal relatonships u don't have that kinda privilege? i told her brakes my heart iz always like these wen i meat a lush gurl, i'm always with my heart on side jus waiteng and counting hours until i meet dem again. and she said u dink that's deprive, did watmm tell u that? i said yes m'am, and chatmm. she said well u kno those are the most natural things in da wurld, nuthing to worrie about, ofc if u meet a butiful lady and an interestang person, of COZZZ u gon be missing dem and wanting to see them again. she asked whaddya do when u get those kinda overwhelmeng feels. i said i jus eat sum benzos until

now i understand i'v beeng using hot gurls and hot gurls' sex with hot gurls as a wayto comfort me???? i thought shex was gon heal me. like jus ride my broplems away. and i also thought jus straight hugging and spooning was gon heal me 2. but now i think it's just the sexy comforting eyes caressing me and all those sexy "wow that's so wrong" and "dang that's a trauma u kno that right u kno u were a victim of" and etc. i don't know what is the bigfukendeal with "hugging" and being "close" etc. i think it's a hoax. u don't just hug your problems away (except if u suffocate (strangleng))  

she's gon be haveng a vacation soon (they all do) and she said she wana meet me on da vacation. i mean it won't feel like a vacation if she's gon be seeng a patent. she said we won't be talking and it's gon cost me 3 times more than the usual. iz lush becus in da past i have had ugly therapizts and non-ugly ones. and ugly ones are hard. i think the best is to pick the sexiest one. 

Good story bro.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ye it's always that sopranos trhing... i think that character thing in Sopranos the TV movie was a HOAX to get people to attend therapy OR to get embareassed 

but i tell u what my mayne.i used to hav this previos therapizt i used to have. she was uglier than the nowadays therapist. i didn't really trust her becos she was so fukkn annoying (really, not just fukken "projeccing" or transfertilizing or sum shi) but ye so first time really gots the guts to trust her and   i told her some whaever secret i had been holding inside me 4 a long time. i developed a big ass boner after finishing the secret telling and i don't really remember anything after that? but ye she sukked big time becoz i cudnt trust her (after telling me sum shit about like "ye i cann tell other people about yor issues if i want to if i just omit your name and don't tell your name, your issues are not yours, just your name is yours" and u kno had to (try to) learn to trust on da begining of each sesson. welll tell u what? my dick was telling me lies, was incorrect!!! bbecos in the end the therapist was a run-a-mouth untrustable. but ye so tis therapizt i have now. i tell her everydink and i don't have to try to trust cos i trust becos she's hot.  but i don't get any boners not so ever (durink a shession). dang now that i think/thought about it maybe i really do have som real issue with ugly-sexy gurls and it wasn't just a stupid thoery. fukkk

1 hour ago, TubularCorporation said:

never too old 4 a circumherson

o mi god

"Deconstructing Harry is about a writer, Harry Block who feels alienated and isolated in the real world. The only place that he can function is in the world of fiction, where he would prefer to spend most of his time. His real world is a mess. He has been to six psychiatrists; he's been married three times, he has an addiction to prostitutes; he's a pill popper and an alcoholic."

"Personally, he's a wretch -- a pill-popping, alcoholic lout who has few friends and can't stay faithful to one woman."

wat pills does he eat? don't u fuken say....benzos.....the movie was made in 1997? so no computers innit?

have u seen Pretty Woman (the movie) it a good 1 

Do you fall with every woman that talks to you cheeseburger?

*in love

@ cheeseburgerwalrus

in the attachment you'll find a few scanned pages, simplified, very shortly about two extremely important terms in dynamic psychotherapy: transference and resistance. Having sexual feelings for a therapist is either transference or resistance or both at the same time.

@ J3FF3R00

i really cant tell you what to do except that you should talk about that with your therapist. it's the best way! also, read those scans in the attachment, it seems to me that your feelings towards you therapist are related to transfer, which is good if she knows what to do next

Scanned Documents.pdf

49 minutes ago, xox said:

@ cheeseburgerwalrus

in the attachment you'll find a few scanned pages, simplified, very shortly about two extremely important terms in dynamic psychotherapy: transference and resistance. Having sexual feelings for a therapist is either transference or resistance or both at the same time.

@ J3FF3R00

i really cant tell you what to do except that you should talk about that with your therapist. it's the best way! also, read those scans in the attachment, it seems to me that your feelings towards you therapist are related to transfer, which is good if she knows what to do next

Scanned Documents.pdf 1.88 MB · 2 downloads

Thanks homie!

8 hours ago, Gocab said:

Do you fall with every woman that talks to you cheeseburger?

*in love

not in"luv" more like jus fall all over someone. and not like everyone, jus the care giver womyn. fukkit's like dental dr lady, physiotherapist, therapist, and nurse lady. Ye I mean I just remembered this nurse I had last year, o mi god. posted about it on watmm and only now i'm realizing whatthe fukk it is all about.

I met the same sex nurse again when i had the next injekson and she gave me  her mobile phone number. in my mind i was at the same time like wow score and like wow that is real unethical etc i mean if you're a nurse u don't fukn mess your privat life with the nurse life. but ye i never sexed her up or anything, i called the number, she dind't answer, left a a txt msg later and she jus replied u must be confuse. i reply why givv number if not wana meat. she jus said som stupid ass shit and after that i started injeccing by myself

and i've had real gurlfrens and i always start to hate it becus it's only as fuck. it's like being alone togehter. or togehter alone. i jus wana be taken care off and all da gurls are like "cheese pls take care of me" as if i was a pimp? 

1 hour ago, Enthusiast said:

I'd like to indulge this drivel further:

Why do the mental health carers find you so attractive cheese walruss?

not just mental health, just health carers.. i mean physiotherapists and nurses and dental carers don't care about mental things...

and i don't think they find me attractive at all, it all jus in my head u kno. even if they did find attractive (if giv phone numbr) they don't find "me" attractive, they jus find the "idea" attractive..cos that's what they'r brogramed to do. in all those health schoolz they plant the seed in yo head

if u talk to any hot health carer gurl (mental espezialy) they all have basketball case boi frens. becuz they lov to take care of them. 

a gurl put it well 1 time when she said she don't like me at all, she jus wana be away from me so she can "miss" me, u kno. it was jus the idea she liked :''(

and there's no in bit ween. a health carer gurl may be nice, but any regular gurl is no nice. yesterday i realizd ive had like 10 gurls hit/slap me. i ask why??? reasons are

1) i dunno

2) (silence = no answer)

3) i jus wanted to

4) you look like you cud use a good slap so i done it. you have the rite kinda face for it

4 hours ago, xox said:

@ cheeseburgerwalrus

@ J3FF3R00

Scanned Documents.pdf 1.88 MB · 4 downloads

o Ma gooooood ! thankyaw

are you really a therapizt?

"patient unconsciously re-enacts the past relatonship instead of rmemebering it and in so doing introduces to the treatment a wealth of information about past relatonships"

i don't know what relatonship i'm re-living or sumtin, i can't remember??????

"patient experiences the doctor as a significant figure from the patient's past"

i still don't know what figure... who was she/them....??? how to remember

and the second one 2) " a selfobject dimension in which the patients LONGS for a healing or corrective experience that was missing in da childhood"

ye that's what it is :((((((((((((((( but i've asked how to hav it :( and i haven't had an answerr

and the part about "When subjected to hateful invective from their patents, dynamic psychiatrists do NOT angrily reject them as most other pepole in their lives wud"

ye i get that, but what happens in da other case? if the therapudist is subjeced to sexful invcective from da patient?

and ye read the pdf thank yaw, but i don't gettttttt it

in da 1st page u said

* Posted June 16 When ever patients of mine tell me they have sexual feelings towards me i tell them back it’s a sign of their resistance to therapy bc they’d rather see me as a lover then as someone who’s about to face them with their unconscious buried feeling and also if im a lover im not a therapist and if im not a therapist he/she is not a patient and if not a patient they dont have any problem at all. It’s just a plain resistance to therapy, it’s perfectly normal but your therapist should tell you that and explain everything. If was your therapist id ask you how do you feel talking to a man/woman about your feelings, I usually do.

unquote

i mean i don't get how the transference of lush full feelings is resistance? in da pdf it's talked abut how resistance = being late, not taking medications, being silent, not being the therapy bill, not taking the advice from tha therapist

i mean how is lust feel any of that????

gotta give a tip if there is a "we are the therapy goers" kinda thinkers

better to take benzos + opioids b4 the therap session. my therapist noticed (probably has read my watmm threads i pritned out 4 her) and she said "cheese is pain distraccing you from therap...????" i say whaddya mean? put it straight and say: cheese please eat oxycontinue  before coming to therap, u in pain and it no good for thiknen. i say and  bezos? she say yes cheese take bezos too. she got pain too so she kno what im thinken (oxy+albrazolama)

so i take them befoe the session. and it works. i am not in physiccal pain and not in mental pain. and it workx as a thruth sherum, i wudnt normaly open up 2 hot ladyes but it's a secret. after therapy i take some more, to help with the "thinkin". i call this the Elvis treatment. and if u get anxiety ridden as fuk when the therap ends and u all alone with yor thoughts 4 a few days again, opijoyds + benzos help the mind to cope

last tip. find the lady with the sexiest look in er eye. becos the LOOK in r EYE is the ONLY thing u are gona be watching for many many years.... don't pick ugly filthy ridden stare like yoiur mothers....try to find a lady with a healing star

On 6/22/2019 at 10:50 PM, cheeseburgerwalrus said:

in da 1st page u said

* Posted June 16 When ever patients of mine tell me they have sexual feelings towards me i tell them back it’s a sign of their resistance to therapy bc they’d rather see me as a lover then as someone who’s about to face them with their unconscious buried feeling and also if im a lover im not a therapist and if im not a therapist he/she is not a patient and if not a patient they dont have any problem at all. It’s just a plain resistance to therapy, it’s perfectly normal but your therapist should tell you that and explain everything. If was your therapist id ask you how do you feel talking to a man/woman about your feelings, I usually do.

unquote

i mean i don't get how the transference of lush full feelings is resistance? in da pdf it's talked abut how resistance = being late, not taking medications, being silent, not being the therapy bill, not taking the advice from tha therapist

i mean how is lust feel any of that????

examples of resistance listed in the book are only the most usual ones or the most understandable ones. resistance can take make different forms. having sexual felling towards a psychotherapist is one of them. if someone has such feelings he has them so that:

1. he could emotionally and unconsciously deny existence of the therapist as in, ''he's my lover, not my therapist'' => ''he's my lover, he will love me'' => ''he will love, will not hurt me with his work on my hidden unconscious feelings'' => ''he doesn't exist as a therapist'' => ''i'm not a patient'' => ''i don't have emotional problems''

2. he could  be occupied with sexual/love feelings so he could be blocked from freely associating on the therapy bc free association during therapy are path to the unconscious and all forms of resistance exist to block insight to the unconscious and change because it hurts at that moment but it's the only path to happiness and truth (according to dynamic theory and psychotherapy) 

1 hour ago, xox said:

examples of resistance listed in the book are only the most usual ones or the most understandable ones. resistance can take make different forms. having sexual felling towards a psychotherapist is one of them. if someone has such feelings he has them so that:

1. he could emotionally and unconsciously deny existence of the therapist as in, ''he's my lover, not my therapist'' => ''he's my lover, he will love me'' => ''he will love, will not hurt me with his work on my hidden unconscious feelings'' => ''he doesn't exist as a therapist'' => ''i'm not a patient'' => ''i don't have emotional problems''

2. he could  be occupied with sexual/love feelings so he could be blocked from freely associating on the therapy bc free association during therapy are path to the unconscious and all forms of resistance exist to block insight to the unconscious and change because it hurts at that moment but it's the only path to happiness and truth (according to dynamic theory and psychotherapy) 

no she's a woman not a he-man lol

are u really a thearpizt? or are u psychiatris or which one? since u in the field all ready

and if therapist yes then what kinda (psychodynamics?)

and like not to drag a horse but ""he will love, will not hurt me with his work on my hidden unconscious feelings''"

ofc a therapizt wud not HURT u with his (her, not gay) work?

5 minutes ago, cheeseburgerwalrus said:

are u really a thearpizt? or are u psychiatris or which one? since u in the field all ready

pm'd

On 6/24/2019 at 4:37 PM, cheeseburgerwalrus said:

and like not to drag a horse but ""he will love, will not hurt me with his work on my hidden unconscious feelings''"

ofc a therapizt wud not HURT u with his (her, not gay) work?

Shorthand - you're not bf material, but there is hope. Consult the internet for professional sex-workers in your local area, this guide may help (nsfw):

https://adultwork.com/

Do you like hummus? It's ok if you don't. In the profile listed here, contact the lady concerned expressing  your need for a firm hand with specific meals & discipline:

https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?TargetURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.adultwork.com%2FTV%2FSchedule.asp&UserID=491591

Ask her for a roleplay session, with the clearly stipulated condition that the lady concerned eats upward of 500grams of variously flavoured hummus selections approx 10-12hrs prior to your encounter, then 3 sachets of Laxido immediately after. Your duty is to arrive at your specials date in sartorial elegance, aka a gimp suit but with the face mask converted so it links up to a feeding tube. The feeding tube then vacuum seals around the lady's anoos. Hot to trot!

Upon greeting each other & cited monies exchanging hands, be polite & make your new temporary friend a nice cup of tea. After these opening pleasantries commence forth & climb into your bath, attach the feeding tube to the lady's anoos & the same tube to your face mask. Ask her to squat over your head. Her intuition & "call to stool" will take care of the rest. You'll find in seconds that despite your immense love of chickpeas & no matter how quickly you gulp down this magnificent elixir the gimp suit's interior will naturally fill with hummus-infused excrement, head to toe. Your breathing will become laboured as the air supply drops, so this "peak" to your experience won't last long. Enjoy it. Breath deeply, ignoring any panic & don't forget to say thank-you when she waves goodbye. Remain in bath for as long as arousal is sustained.

On 6/28/2019 at 8:19 PM, cwmbrancity said:

Shorthand - you're not bf material, but there is hope. Consult the internet for professional sex-workers in your local area, this guide may help (nsfw):

https://adultwork.com/

Do you like hummus? It's ok if you don't. In the profile listed here, contact the lady concerned expressing  your need for a firm hand with specific meals & discipline:

https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?TargetURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.adultwork.com%2FTV%2FSchedule.asp&UserID=491591

Ask her for a roleplay session, with the clearly stipulated condition that the lady concerned eats upward of 500grams of variously flavoured hummus selections approx 10-12hrs prior to your encounter, then 3 sachets of Laxido immediately after. Your duty is to arrive at your specials date in sartorial elegance, aka a gimp suit but with the face mask converted so it links up to a feeding tube. The feeding tube then vacuum seals around the lady's anoos. Hot to trot!

Upon greeting each other & cited monies exchanging hands, be polite & make your new temporary friend a nice cup of tea. After these opening pleasantries commence forth & climb into your bath, attach the feeding tube to the lady's anoos & the same tube to your face mask. Ask her to squat over your head. Her intuition & "call to stool" will take care of the rest. You'll find in seconds that despite your immense love of chickpeas & no matter how quickly you gulp down this magnificent elixir the gimp suit's interior will naturally fill with hummus-infused excrement, head to toe. Your breathing will become laboured as the air supply drops, so this "peak" to your experience won't last long. Enjoy it. Breath deeply, ignoring any panic & don't forget to say thank-you when she waves goodbye. Remain in bath for as long as arousal is sustained.

bro

seems like were mis sing brotels... i've cumsulted lokal sex wurkers and 4a moment i thought i cud like u kno "heal" myself thru hookers.... from trauma etcccc u kno hoe it goes...dated a hooker for a vile......not lush really. started becus she cud see the sadeness in my eye and she said it wud not be morale for her aestethics to receive my moneys... so i met a Hooker With A Heart Off Gold (https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HookerWithAHeartOfGold)

seems like we think the same way.. is UK workers any good wat u tink? btw we have many things in common.... pain issues.. opioids... hookers...pain..trauma..ptsd..zoviet france...

how long a session shud i book..?? "new temporary frend" dang... "call to stool" is that bridish language..? shud i book a britis hoer? shud i rent a gimp suit or buy one? u kno hoe they say about hockers... like u kno better rent than buy (=marry) and gimp suit same way.... so a rent suit it is yes

what do u do after the hocker goes away and the alone-ness cums...? aloneliness i mean. hokkers make u feel aweful (i mean not u but me). after they leave its hurrible, i dont like it at all. its like falling in love, sexing her up and breaking up after a 7 year old breakship but the 7 years of relationship is condensed into an hour approx. so it's horribbbl. and the cumdown (lik a hangover u kno) lasts a long long time.. can be years... sux

then u meat her again and a gain and again... wife for an hour.... 300 british roses please thank u, u welcum. it's like paying for a break up.. u feal me?? paying to feel horribl.... re-living trauma.. and it an addicson, can't stop even if tho u wud want, and u kno u gon be feeling awful in an hour, and u still cumtinue... sucks

then u decide think like "wows woes i think i have a broplem.. well i think a hooker therapy will cure me.. booking a hooker"...then tearing her up/tearing fo/to her..then feel awful again and 300 roses lost....

i wonda if it wud be ok to make a "recovery from hookers" thread on watmm....??? on General Bantah.. byes my man

• 1 month later...

Ok I don think she any good anymore. romanz is over. she said like "u shud not take benzos. u shud not numb down your feelungs" (and she didn't mean that inthe way of feelings = having da hots for her and surrendering 4 da feleings and telling her i luv her with roses and chocolates and my hand and a ring

no. she meant "benzos restricc u from da therapy, u dont make brogress if u eat benzos". it's' cbt therapy (not that one, the other one), so it's not even true

she just wants to find a reason to kickban me and my dupes. she don gare

if i had to choose between (no pun) her and benzos

yes

Archived