5 minutes ago, jedy said:

I sold them to buy a submarine

So, you're part of the upgraded forum now?

Powered by "man hands and lady boobs" Jedy

HOLY SHIT Jedy's back! All we had to do was bork WATMM's server and lo and behold, he returns! :dadjoke:

HUGE thanks to @chaosmachine for getting things worked out, and ZERO thanks to Invision Power Services (our forum software provider) for being as useful as a screen door on a submarine when it comes to supporting their software.

Just so you know - there was a minor point release for the forum software and the software offers an upgrade routine to run - I waited more than a week to ensure there weren't any bugs, checked with the vendor to ensure the upgrade was 'safe' to do, etc. and what happens when I run the upgrader?

Well, you know - turns out is was a permissions issue with their files which borked the permissions on the server. After many back and forth emails with the vendor and finally appealing to @chaosmachine who knows far more about Linux/Ubuntu than I will ever know, he got things sorted and back online.

HOLY SHIT Jedy's back! All we had to do was bork WATMM's server and lo and behold, he returns! :dadjoke:
HUGE thanks to [mention=2]chaosmachine[/mention] for getting things worked out, and ZERO thanks to Invision Power Services (our forum software provider) for being as useful as a screen door on a submarine when it comes to supporting their software.
Just so you know - there was a minor point release for the forum software and the software offers an upgrade routine to run - I waited more than a week to ensure there weren't any bugs, checked with the vendor to ensure the upgrade was 'safe' to do, etc. and what happens when I run the upgrader?
Well, you know - turns out is was a permissions issue with their files which borked the permissions on the server. After many back and forth emails with the vendor and finally appealing to [mention=2]chaosmachine[/mention] who knows far more about Linux/Ubuntu than I will ever know, he got things sorted and back online.
Hi dude how's things

Just now, jedy said:
5 minutes ago, Joyrex said:
HUGE thanks to [mention=2]chaosmachine[/mention] for getting things worked out, and ZERO thanks to Invision Power Services (our forum software provider) for being as useful as a screen door on a submarine when it comes to supporting their software.
Well, you know - turns out is was a permissions issue with their files which borked the permissions on the server. After many back and forth emails with the vendor and finally appealing to [mention=2]chaosmachine[/mention] who knows far more about Linux/Ubuntu than I will ever know, he got things sorted and back online.

Read more  

Hi dude how's things

You tell us, man - where have you been all this time? What have you been up to?

You tell us, man - where have you been all this time? What have you been up to?
Let's see what happened in all these years.

Dante is 18 and has a little 6 year old brother.
I quit the smokes I started vaping 6 years ago
Now i barely even vape 0mg Nicotine.
I been driving an EV since 2015.
I have a zztop kind of beard....

2 minutes ago, jedy said:

Let's see what happened in all these years.

Dante is 18 and has a little 6 year old brother.
I quit the smokes I started vaping 6 years ago
Now i barely even vape 0mg Nicotine.
I been driving an EV since 2015.
I have a zztop kind of beard....

That is awesome man - good for you kicking the nicotine habit!

Hell yeah I thought I was going to spend the whole WXAXRXP week end without getting to read any mean words from teh wattums.

Thank you chaos!!

2 minutes ago, jedy said:
1 hour ago, Joyrex said:
That is awesome man - good for you kicking the nicotine habit!

Is so hard

Yeah, but you are doing right by your kids - you'll be around longer for them (and healthier too)

Archived