IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Printworks London (14th September 2019)

Soloman Tump

I'll be the first one back in here to post it then ?

gTjET3MXC5kpdHCC_SP2fkCQ2WiUHwjgzRl5QxAw

Red Bull Music Festival London

14th September 2019, Printworks

Aphex Twin
Afrodeutsche
Nihiloxica
Caterina Barbieri

Tickets look to be £40 plus booking fee, with names required as you purchase each ticket, non-transferrable in order to deter touts.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

I'm getting married on 14th September. What the fuck ?

A change of venue is in order, then!

The logistical nightmare of getting all the way back from Canada Water all the west to sunny Slough at 2am in the morning will make me sit this one out. I got a headache just thinking about it lol.

40 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

I'm getting married on 14th September. What the fuck ?

Obviously just cancel the wedding. 

lol you've gone 35ish (guessing your age here) not being married, what's another week?

42 minutes ago, beer badger said:

The logistical nightmare of getting all the way back from Canada Water all the west to sunny Slough at 2am in the morning will make me sit this one out. I got a headache just thinking about it lol.

Nope not a good enough excuse:)

Go beer badger, Go!!!

When Sept. 15 comes around

I don't want to hear you kicking yourself:)

I'm waiting for Aphex to return to Ireland, Ha!

You'll have FUN:)

GO beer badger, GO!!!

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

1 hour ago, StephenG said:

Obviously just cancel the wedding. 

lol you've gone 35ish (guessing your age here) not being married, what's another week?

33 years...9 of them with her...

But about 20 with aphex:aphexsign:

5 hours ago, beer badger said:

Dude, I live in a village halfway between oxford and Swindon...

Its on!

Last time I got a £60 double room at a premier inn and went halves with a mate, was cheaper than a taxi anywhere.

"Normal" events at printworks are 20 - 30 quid entry so this doesn't seem too extravagant given all the extra kit they will install for it. Plus the venue is very lush with a more than adequate soundystem.

Yeah I'll probably try snatching a ticket in the morning.

Had a quick listen to the supports earlier. Kinda dig what Nihiloxica are doing, bet that's gonna sound wicked live. Caterina Barbieri reminds me of old and new 0PN at the same time. Can't really remember much about the other opener.

7 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Dude, I live in a village halfway between oxford and Swindon...

Its on!

Last time I got a £60 double room at a premier inn and went halves with a mate, was cheaper than a taxi anywhere.

"Normal" events at printworks are 20 - 30 quid entry so this doesn't seem too extravagant given all the extra kit they will install for it. Plus the venue is very lush with a more than adequate soundystem.

Off to Oz for a month in Oct, so the minuscule, sensible part of my brain tells me I won’t be seeing Aphex. Got to save my pennies! 

3 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

just bailed out of queue, hopefully one of u got mine, have fun lads

I got to the front and was redirected only to be told that it's sold out.

Kept on telling me it’s was sold out but waited on the website page and managed to buy two tickets! I kept refreshing. Not very smooth experience 

4 minutes ago, cobra said:

Kept on telling me it’s was sold out but waited on the website page and managed to buy two tickets! I kept refreshing. Not very smooth experience 

You mean you refreshed the page that you got redirected to? As soon as I tried that, I was put at the back of the queue again.

Archived