IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Printworks London (14th September 2019)

Soloman Tump

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoyed em all. Bailed after afx though, I was/am fucked.

Top set from Richie though, probs on par with Field Day for me. Recorded that new tune on my phone and it turned out decent, may upload at some point. 

Got a vinyl (card) too, that merch queue was fucking sloooww

I dont understand the crowd hate. 

Front few rows are faced with a wall of sound and light and are trying to take it all in, obvious Aphex fans and possibly first timers in there too.

Printworks is massive, plenty of space for getting your rave on. That wasn't even the main room lol it was the live room

6 hours ago, valleyinaire said:

Got a vinyl (card) too, that merch queue was fucking sloooww

Vinyl card?!? Do you mean you can just by a card to get the vinyl later instead of carrying the vinyl around? (I was wondering how people raved with vinyl)

....my post chair rave hangover is brutal and my 6 year old is relentless. I feel old.

33 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

I know y’all were complaining about that audience but, after watching the video, they danced WAAAAY more than the Brooklyn crowd. Be proud of yourselves, London. 

They warmed up. They were slack at the begining. Comments were in real time 

15 minutes ago, donquixote said:

Vinyl card?!? Do you mean you can just by a card to get the vinyl later instead of carrying the vinyl around? (I was wondering how people raved with vinyl)

Yah. They were selling cards with codes redeemable on the Aphex Bleepstore. Vinyl gets shipped out next Friday.

Just now, valleyinaire said:

Yah. They were selling cards with codes redeemable on the Aphex Bleepstore. Vinyl gets shipped out next Friday.

That's wixked. Fair play warp. A merch store I agree with. 

1 hour ago, Soloman Tump said:

I dont understand the crowd hate. 

Front few rows are faced with a wall of sound and light and are trying to take it all in, obvious Aphex fans and possibly first timers in there too.

Printworks is massive, plenty of space for getting your rave on. That wasn't even the main room lol it was the live room

just grumpy armchair critics (like me!) who wished they could be there (like me!) haha

My concentration sort of phased out a little in the second half, my body clock is 4.30am I don't really ever stay up that late, but for Aphex I make an exception

Archived