IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Printworks London (14th September 2019)

Soloman Tump

6 minutes ago, donquixote said:

Yeah it's a definite dampener. He's kinda the anti berghain. On the other hand it's a massive fuck you to instaculture. I'm conflicted

That’s true, it’s hard to say without being amongst it but it didn’t look like too many bellends spent the entire gig with their camera in the air. It’s tough to balance.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, tec said:

That’s true, it’s hard to say without being amongst it but it didn’t look like too many bellends spent the entire gig with their camera in the air. It’s tough to balance.

I guess as always tho it Richard just Turning shit upside down and seeing what happens.

4 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

pls hand out some new parameters to us afx thx and goodnight

This

that was amazing and weirdcore is a monster!

think i heard some new tune(s)??

also played a sick stanislav tolkachev tune and then dropped afx umil 25 after

insane i could see this in my living room lol, goodnight everyone

First time I saw Afx was in a field on pills, this time from the sofa with a bottle of red. Getting old, but there is still time for more fields. Goodnight you cunts.

2 hours ago, BCM said:

where's all the happy people? where's anybody sweating? where's the people passing water bottles to other people? where's the gurning? where's somebody throwing shapes with wide eyes whilst chewing gum?

fucking nowhere. awful.

fucking idiots. fuck this shit, glad i'm not there.

Just on way home, it was totally fucking banging and everyone round me was in full on rave mode not chinstroking. One of the best times I've seen him from around 13 times, sound and venue were totally on point

Archived