IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Printworks London (14th September 2019)

Soloman Tump

11 hours ago, BCM said:

where's all the happy people? where's anybody sweating? where's the people passing water bottles to other people? where's the gurning? where's somebody throwing shapes with wide eyes whilst chewing gum?

fucking nowhere. awful.

fucking idiots. fuck this shit, glad i'm not there.

We were all at the back where there was room to have a proper dance, cameras didn’t come down our way, sound was still good though

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Pitbulle said:

Thanks Pitbulle!

48 minutes ago, Dj dusty said:

We were all at the back where there was room to have a proper dance, cameras didn’t come down our way, sound was still good though

readtherules:)

fair play mate, glad you had a good one!

Was there last night, somewhere in the middle - wish I had chosen towards the back as it was rammed and had some annoying people near me ha. I agree the atmosphere where I was wasn't too great. People didn't seem to recognise when his own tracks were played - Anyway...from a set point of view...I thought it was top- lights etc great. Atmosphere...too many hipster kids haha

Nice to have a reference copy of the set, thanks Red Bull! I was recording the set ghetto style yesterday from analog out of one laptop into an audio interface on another laptop trying to keep the levels from running red hahaha. Still kinda like my recording a little better since it comes in hot.

RE: track list for the set. reddit people created a database for the setlists of live shows, also including Printworks. So use it while waiting for the official one. Just scroll right:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HWRcyDNaUFOvzeD_NwMO-vAofYBgSxPcWtGVdkBC1aI/edit#gid=0

Loved the set btw! The bass line in the first track reminded me of that unreleased saw track from field day.

42 minutes ago, Uros said:

RE: track list for the set. reddit people created a database for the setlists of live shows, also including Printworks. So use it while waiting for the official one. Just scroll right:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HWRcyDNaUFOvzeD_NwMO-vAofYBgSxPcWtGVdkBC1aI/edit#gid=0

Loved the set btw! The bass line in the first track reminded me of that unreleased saw track from field day.

His time stamps don't fit the the youtube though. Minutes difference.

Holy Ghost track starts at 47:50 in the youtube. 44:20 in the google doc.

1 hour ago, d-a-m-o said:

Set was really nice, again, really different from Paris which was full on industrial aggression.

What I thought immediately when he started playing haha, whole different energies, it made me appreciate both of the shows even more !!!

I had a drink in front of the show thinking of you and of @Ivan Ooze ! Cheers :beer:

Archived