IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Printworks London (14th September 2019)

Soloman Tump

I've added the two recent tracks 'unreleased afx' and 'mini live set' to the 'Aphex Twin - Unreleased Live Tracks 2016 - 2019' folders.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1O8fQIqYNuvp5aMc0QLGIXUVRVqwe1ayK?usp=sharing flac

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1euKS3mK2K4wmmuDQnS5Mbp8mb0QBXemB?usp=sharing mp3 320

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, very honest said:

i don't think people have it yet. 

some people suggesting it's this

maybe if someone wants to try uploading it to youtube to confirm... audio sounds reamped but it might match the signature youtube uses, if it has one.

lol someone's been trying to push that for months i think. color squad tomfoolery???

There's this small sadist part of me that's enjoying knowing that some people have a new Aphex track on vinyl I ain't heard. Bit like the old days.

Edit: fingers crossed it's polynomial B+ or some epic shit.

1 hour ago, donquixote said:

I'm guessing cos of vibert?

Edit: and yep I know it's old and not a Collab. Just speculating what was meant. 

Yeah, yeah, but it was confirmed to be a Paradox collab ages ago. Nothing to do with Orphans/Printworks vinyl. Dunno, maybe you guys have missed the thread. Speculations and conclusion here (also featuring Nina Kraviz with balls....several times):

what the fuk is that rat in vagina :crazy:

3 hours ago, donquixote said:

There's this small sadist part of me that's enjoying knowing that some people have a new Aphex track on vinyl I ain't heard. Bit like the old days.

Edit: fingers crossed it's polynomial B+ or some epic shit.

Don't you mean masochist?

I ended up making a youtube playlist with the printworks show and the field day video and had it on loop all day.  Decided to try and find a couple more "live" shows with decent board recordings to add to the playlist and I found this board recording from a festival in Wisconsin in 1994.  The video only has a few hundred views so I figured I'd share it here:

there's also a full tracklist in the description

It's interesting that a lot of the music he plays live is of different sound than the music he chooses to release. Perhaps this is one reason that has led to his longevity as an artist?

10 minutes ago, yekker said:

It's interesting that a lot of the music he plays live is of different sound than the music he chooses to release. Perhaps this is one reason that has led to his longevity as an artist?

Yeah. My wife watched some of the live stream with me and she was surprised by how accessible it was. The first hour especially.... Of course it ramped up but Maybe because it was being streamed to a larger audience he played more "mainstream" idk

anyone else checkin aphex store for that soundlab track, on a tri-daily basis? Its bound to be up'd!

also....first time RDJ's played some  squarpushser in a few sets..... just imagine how much RDJ is sitting on and also Tom... i couldn't see Tom do a SC dump though

1 hour ago, phudoshin said:

anyone else checkin aphex store for that soundlab track, on a tri-daily basis? Its bound to be up'd!

also....first time RDJ's played some  squarpushser in a few sets..... just imagine how much RDJ is sitting on and also Tom... i couldn't see Tom do a SC dump though

Yes however this could all be in vein as the Houston EP wait was long... 

On a similar note ive convinced myself there's loads of shit up'ed to there that we cant see. I base this totally on the unused heading titles like "Soundclown" etc. I can dream hey. 

Edit: continuing the rabbit hole of my mad fantasies.  Ive just missed a call from Falmouth (01326). However when i return the call it say the number is wrong.  This is almost definitely Grant or Richard phoning me about the demo i sent in 95 rather than someone who wants to talk to me about the accident i haven't had. 

Archived