Aphex Twin - Printworks London (14th September 2019)

anyone else checkin aphex store for that soundlab track, on a tri-daily basis? Its bound to be up'd!

also....first time RDJ's played some  squarpushser in a few sets..... just imagine how much RDJ is sitting on and also Tom... i couldn't see Tom do a SC dump though

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at home sitting on my computer chair on a saturday night eating ice cream directly from the tub, watching people have fun at a live show and I must say they're all fucking retards and I'm way be

someone did it

Posted Images

1 hour ago, phudoshin said:

anyone else checkin aphex store for that soundlab track, on a tri-daily basis? Its bound to be up'd!

also....first time RDJ's played some  squarpushser in a few sets..... just imagine how much RDJ is sitting on and also Tom... i couldn't see Tom do a SC dump though

Yes however this could all be in vein as the Houston EP wait was long... 

On a similar note ive convinced myself there's loads of shit up'ed to there that we cant see. I base this totally on the unused heading titles like "Soundclown" etc. I can dream hey. 

Edit: continuing the rabbit hole of my mad fantasies.  Ive just missed a call from Falmouth (01326). However when i return the call it say the number is wrong.  This is almost definitely Grant or Richard phoning me about the demo i sent in 95 rather than someone who wants to talk to me about the accident i haven't had. 

Edited by donquixote
1 hour ago, phudoshin said:

my homepage

then on to watmm

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, chronical said:

were there actual vinyl records at the merch or was it just the card being sold? 

Just the card, so people wouldn't have to carry the vinyl all through the night.

I'm curious if they're different versions of the orphans tracks - the tracklist said nightmail (not nightmail 1) and Atlantis4x take2_3 (instead of take1) or something like that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kloffy said:

Anybody know where to find this?

I am guessing it's this guy (sounds like him):

But I don't see a "12 november" anywhere. Unreleased?

Yep it's him! This guy makes really sick Techno tracks, dig almost everything he does.

11 hours ago, cloud capture said:

I ended up making a youtube playlist with the printworks show and the field day video and had it on loop all day.  Decided to try and find a couple more "live" shows with decent board recordings to add to the playlist and I found this board recording from a festival in Wisconsin in 1994.  The video only has a few hundred views so I figured I'd share it here:

there's also a full tracklist in the description

I think I skimmed this one years ago when I downloaded a big set of live mp3s - gonna revisit it today, thanks for the heads up! I love this era of his hardcore rave stuff - Caustic Window and early Rephlex peers.

watching everyone Rave

to lush acid

having Fun

i'm not trying to beg

ok i'm begging

Please

come back to ireland:)

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, valleyinaire said:

Roses are red

Violets are rare

I think he meant the fat black with the gay green hair.