IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Printworks London (14th September 2019)

Soloman Tump

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard it yet but ouch!

2 minutes ago, entropi said:

unfocused and uninspiring track, I guess this is how it sounds when you are out of ideas... (thank god for ae!)

must be some fuckin' banger of a track

with that review

can't wait

please hurry and release

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

14 minutes ago, Account information said:

narrow minded, small penis and no girlfriend.

lol hi Richard

Please stop monitoring this shit you goddamned narcissist, and just make some good music (and fucking release it you cunt)

I wasn't sure at first, but I think I love this track, the beginning is fucking great with the ring-mod bells and super feedback delay parts and the stepping ascending pitch stabs, and the funky 80s stabs. It has some great scratching bits and fun use of different delay/reverb sends on different drum hits. Also love the drum programming in general, some good gating and ratcheting. It kind of reminds me of korg 1b a bit, and taking control. I love the high pitch annoying noise that comes in every once in a while wtf is that. It sounds like he took a monolith track and injected afx energy into it.

Anyone know if the 4x atlantis track is different than the original? It's one of my favorite songs. I'm dreaming of a version with drums...

If the digital follows the stillson pattern, we won't see them until 2021

Oh I just heard it on YouTube....well alright, just whenever you get around to it I guess. It's a deece slab out of the CIRKLONT tub but I can't see myself pining for it like I did for T69 Collapse durichroma

6 hours ago, xxx said:

Oh I just heard it on YouTube....well alright, just whenever you get around to it I guess. It's a deece slab out of the CIRKLONT tub but I can't see myself pining for it like I did for T69 Collapse durichroma

It's not a pattern if you take the 2017 London Field day into account! 

grrr

19 minutes ago, goDel said:
6 hours ago, xxx said:

It's not a pattern if you take the 2017 London Field day into account! 

grrr

I was Thinking the Same:)

Come On You Twin

Let's have some

Aphex Acid

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

7 hours ago, Bubba69 said:

I wasn't sure at first, but I think I love this track, the beginning is fucking great with the ring-mod bells and super feedback delay parts and the stepping ascending pitch stabs, and the funky 80s stabs. It has some great scratching bits and fun use of different delay/reverb sends on different drum hits. Also love the drum programming in general, some good gating and ratcheting. It kind of reminds me of korg 1b a bit, and taking control. I love the high pitch annoying noise that comes in every once in a while wtf is that. It sounds like he took a monolith track and injected afx energy into it.

Anyone know if the 4x atlantis track is different than the original? It's one of my favorite songs. I'm dreaming of a version with drums...

Yes, this is exactly how i feel too, 

My record came today, had a quick skip through of the tracks from SC, the Orphans tunes are all the same versions from a brief skip through, no drums etc on Atlantis

New tune sounds amazing on vinyl, record sounds fantastic, really nicely pressed

27 minutes ago, Solo Strike said:

My record came today, had a quick skip through of the tracks from SC, the Orphans tunes are all the same versions from a brief skip through, no drums etc on Atlantis

New tune sounds amazing on vinyl, record sounds fantastic, really nicely pressed

Thanks for informing, (:

5 hours ago, diatoms said:
12 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

aphex twin, producing exclusively cop show dad funk since 2014

Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2

those were produced b4 2014 iirc

but to b fair everything released since 2014 might have been produced b4 2014 we don't know innit

edit: but i'll assume he has just kept doing cop show dad funk since until he proves otherwise :smile:

Archived