IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Printworks London (14th September 2019)

Soloman Tump

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because there is a particular synth/sound missing from Soundlab20 that is all over some of The Tuss tracks, I think Richard uses it in most of the Tuss tunes and it grates me. If I wasn’t busy drinking in a noisy pub I’d explain a little better. 

3 hours ago, beer badger said:

Because there is a particular synth/sound missing from Soundlab20 that is all over some of The Tuss tracks, I think Richard uses it in most of the Tuss tunes and it grates me. If I wasn’t busy drinking in a noisy pub I’d explain a little better. 

i still want you to listen from track 6+ from the phex site.... its pretty much like AB7 or the imaginary melodies from mars remake from that point on.... maybe after the pub though. but not tomorrow with a hang over. 

Maybe even start on 7. Its basically the same as 6. i got mad love for it though so listen back-back. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/24/2019 at 1:20 PM, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

If he's saving up all the baller new shit from this year's tour for one album, it could potentially be one of his finest releases ever. Well into it. 

i feel like turin track is definitely getting released

2 hours ago, very honest said:

i feel like turin track is definitely getting released

I sure hope so, lovely ravey goodness. (Assuming you mean the one replete with beats that ended up at Coachella 2019?)

Orig ambient one is amazing too. I want. ?

• 6 months later...

Oh nice, wonder if Manchester will get a re-up too.

Still hope a good quality recording of NYC will surface one day. Some guy on Reddit posted a 6 minute clip of a recording that sounded EXCELLENT but he never posted the full set.

cut up the hq audio and gave it a good car listen. very nice stuff. umil live version is sour af. mini-live-set sounds awesome. it's cool because mini-live-set from manchester is much more composed, even though it was like a week later. although manchester is 20 minutes+ and more composed, the printworks version is still solid, and has a lot to offer, itself. printworks mini-live-set is like syro++. also the squarepusher unreleased track with stone in focus is cool, and the modular noise ending is really good.

2 hours ago, hijexx said:

Oh nice, wonder if Manchester will get a re-up too.

there was a redo of the manchester audio. the facebook upload, a couple months ago, had a different and clearer audio track. check the end of this thread:

idk if YT has or will update to the newer audiotrack for manchester, but the original manchester YT audio was already really good

Archived