IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Printworks London (14th September 2019)

Soloman Tump

On 8/21/2019 at 8:37 AM, chronical said:

??‍♂️ just had to be the day my SO wants to hiking for her birthday

Are you me? This is exactly what I'll be doing on the 14th as well...

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Just put your dames hiking together so you guys can chill on a sofa with a beer or two and watch the show live from a screen. Who knows, in the end you all may have new special others.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Hopefully some kind soul will record the stream (and save it after YouTube inevitably pulls it).

I wonder if this is going to be used to announce anything...

One can dream ! 

1 hour ago, d-a-m-o said:

One can dream ! 

It's nice to see too that Richard has eased his stance on recordings/streams of live performances - previously he felt that they were special, one-time events and shouldn't be recorded, letting the fans who paid to attend enjoy the exclusivity.

My plan was not to look at the shows before WHP Manchester, but with a decent live stream, OF COURSE I'm in for the chair rave! Hope his Manchester set will be different enough then :-).

I cancelled a night at the in-laws because of this. It was Aphex nobody seemed that surprised. They tried convincing me that I could watch it there but couldn't guarantee my listening experience and gave up. Be dancing around the living room like a nutter I will! 

(People will have to excuse me posting on virtually everything aphex until after the Manchester hype has past sorry)

I'll be sucking on a few liquid sherbets and be posting on this thread Saturday night.

I was gonna hire a boat and sail down the Thames from Eton Wick before turning off at tributary where The Printworks is located. But it would seem the live stream from the comfort of my garden shack in my slippers and supping hop and sipping grape seems like the better option.

Synchronise your watches!

5 hours ago, Acrelid said:

anyone got a link to the where the live stream will be hosted tonight?

Doesn't matter i found it streaming on the red bull youtube page,

Link below:

Blocked in the US! Rude. 

1 hour ago, andrd said:

Blocked in the US! Rude. 

1 hour ago, hijexx said:

Dern, hope there is somewhere to watch it from the US, that’s what I planned to do later

Use a VPN and set the connection to a UK option. If you download the Opera browser it has a VPN built in for free that will work. I'm not missing this!

Archived