IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Printworks London (14th September 2019)

Soloman Tump

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this lot would have been terrified in the technodrome at helter skelter new year's eve '96. none of them seem to know what to do, or how to dance, or in fact have any kind of fun whatsoever.

where's all the happy people? where's anybody sweating? where's the people passing water bottles to other people? where's the gurning? where's somebody throwing shapes with wide eyes whilst chewing gum?

fucking nowhere. awful.

fucking idiots. fuck this shit, glad i'm not there.

get the fucking wolf out!

agree with BCM (as per usual) everyone looks fucking bored, I'm fucking bored watching this that's for sure

might pop to the kitchen and make a bacon sandwich, rock and roll

2 minutes ago, BCM said:

where's all the happy people? where's anybody sweating? where's the people passing water bottles to other people? where's the gurning? where's somebody throwing shapes with wide eyes whilst chewing gum?

fucking nowhere. awful.

fucking idiots. fuck this shit, glad i'm not there.

This is valid, and something to be discussed at a later date. 

Aphex would definitely much prefer people to dance amongst themselves rather than to all stare forward but sadly that’s the way clubbing has gone, where somehow the DJ became God. We have all seen that comic strip that explains this but it always comes to mind when I see these crowds.

i would be the same if I was there btw

this is classic stuff. i'd love a copy of this entire set. a bit of nostalgic ride so far but i'm good for that sometimes.

oh, there's some acid weirdness DSP stuff. nice. this i good imo. crowd shmowd

WHY IS NOBODY SMILING??

it's doing my fucking head in...look at 'em all! just look at them. what the fuck has happened to everyone? jesus christ i can't watch anymore. too sad :(

Archived