IGNORED

ANA 2 your thoughts?

Mozex

If you haven’t been to KVRaudio, go check it out.  There is plenty of love for ANA2.  Mind you, most of those guys upgraded from ANA.  I’m sure it’s a fine synth, going by the demos I’ve heard, but I don’t see a point in listing all the VA/Wavetable synths I already own.  I just don’t see where owning it would add anything.   

If you are looking for something good in the way of a plugin synth, there’s always the Splice Rent to Own thing.   What they have up there is as good as anything else for $8-10 a month

2 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

learn music theory and use whatever tool to make them beats, chords and melodies. imo

I had 4 years of music classes when I was younger and seven years of keyboard lessons.

2 hours ago, W23 said:

If you haven’t been to KVRaudio, go check it out.  There is plenty of love for ANA2.  Mind you, most of those guys upgraded from ANA.  I’m sure it’s a fine synth, going by the demos I’ve heard, but I don’t see a point in listing all the VA/Wavetable synths I already own.  I just don’t see where owning it would add anything.   

If you are looking for something good in the way of a plugin synth, there’s always the Splice Rent to Own thing.   What they have up there is as good as anything else for $8-10 a month

Yep I tried serum on the splice rent to own. Still however get drawn back to Roland Cloud every time it seems... At least recently I try to reshape the presets a bit so they sound different, so there is a evolution going on on there.

I also tried Ozone 8 with rent to own, will be paying for that each month. Is cheaper then the website option I have now (9.99 a month instead of 17€ a month) and after a year or two I own it so thats also good.

6 minutes ago, chronical said:

What do you think ANA 2 will give you that you don't have already? Legit curious

To be honest I would not know at all...

13 hours ago, Mozex said:

I had 4 years of music classes when I was younger and seven years of keyboard lessons.

you probably didn't learn much during that time though, judging by your output. there's more to music than major/minor triads, basic 4/4 beats and dull melodies.

or you're a master troll and your tunes are ironic masterpieces then.

4 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

you probably didn't learn much during that time though, judging by your output. there's more to music than major/minor triads, basic 4/4 beats and dull melodies.

or you're a master troll and your tunes are ironic masterpieces then.

I do what I can but thank you for your great and positive feedback. I think my music is indeed pretty original and thats how its supposed to be. Everyone has his genre that he creates. I am sorry that you do not like the genre I create, you can not satisfy everybody in life.

14 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

your tunes are not original at all dude. you're either delusional or taking the piss. in either case, the truth's not being told.

I am glad you find enjoyment in trashing my tracks.

Brian may not be putting things in the most tactful way, but he certainly has a point. I'd like to hear more experimentation in your output, try working with unusual note progressions and chord structures rather than the bland approach you currently take. Also, I know you say you can't do it, but you've got to move away from loops and sample packs - absolutely nothing original about using those is there? You use lots of drum loops in your music, so how is it original?

3 hours ago, BCM said:

Brian may not be putting things in the most tactful way, but he certainly has a point. I'd like to hear more experimentation in your output, try working with unusual note progressions and chord structures rather than the bland approach you currently take. Also, I know you say you can't do it, but you've got to move away from loops and sample packs - absolutely nothing original about using those is there? You use lots of drum loops in your music, so how is it original?

With the songs I am creating now I made the drums myself, but I do use the drum I created now for every song. I also stepped up from 130BPM to 145BPM. I will upload them in a week or so but first I need to upload the songs from the EP "Back in Time". They still are made with drumloops.

Do you make all your tracks in the same BPM? I'd take the criticism here to heart, even if Brian can be a mean coconut. Try changing up the bpm each time, the swing as well. Still not sure if you're a troll but if you want to delve deeper into electronic music you pretty much have to experiment more. 

Respectfully, and meant with the utmost kindness: if you are truly concerned about people saying you are a troll, it might be worthwhile to consider what it is about what you say and do that might give people that impression.  

1 hour ago, T3551ER said:

Respectfully, and meant with the utmost kindness: if you are truly concerned about people saying you are a troll, it might be worthwhile to consider what it is about what you say and do that might give people that impression.  

I bet its because my music is bad I guess. I dont do anything else then post music and comment on other peoples music.

Archived