IGNORED

Societas x Tape

manmower

Interesting, I read it as a selection of their own material. Always the optimist, I am! Playing other people’s tunes doesn’t seem like their thing. But they obviously have their own influences and favorite artists so who even knows. Could just be 2 hours straight of The Incredible String Band. 

I’m all in on this in any case.

Yeah the words "selection of [...] psychedelia" combined with the artwork make me think psych rock & folk, progressive pop, etcetera. Which should be interesting.

I'm cool with whatever it is we're getting! Just got home from a pretty exhausting weekend though, my biggest worry is staying awake for the thing to even start let alone make it to the end.

5 minutes ago, manmower said:

Yeah the words "selection of [...] psychedelia" combined with the artwork make me think psych rock & folk, progressive pop, etcetera. Which should be interesting.

I'm cool with whatever it is we're getting! Just got home from a pretty exhausting weekend though, my biggest worry is staying awake for the thing to even start let alone make it to the end.

Same here. I have to be up around 4.30 tomorrow. Hope this will be worth it.

I think it will be special, I cannot envision the penultimate slot being Boards playing some of their favourite records. I think it’ll be  mash up of all their own material, heard (but rare)  and unheard, perhaps different versions of well known tracks and some fresh shit from a new album.

Hahah Sunday drinking speaking!

On 6/21/2019 at 10:13 PM, Joyrex said:

Might be even better than a new album... we shall see

Much much better isn't it?

• Haha 2

Stuck in an airport with a three hour delayed flight so this is helping a lot, is it all from them? Maybe need to wait for the boc detectives to get on the case.

I'm pretty sure it was Doxa Sinistra. They're pretty big in certain local areas.