IGNORED

EDM L [Electric Dance Music]

Uros

So, sunny and warm saturday morning, fresh cup of confefe, clicking play for Wherever She Goes and putting speakers to eleven. If I still smoked, now would be the perfect time to light up. And good morning to neighbors too! Seems they like this too, as they are banging the wall so hard, albeit little off-beat. 2nd track bringing some Nightmail. Lush as fuck summer album! ?

enjoyable bunch of tracks. sounds more in line with the first two edm releases, imo. which were the best of the series as far as i'm concerned.

ughhh we gotta make a playlist of all the best EDM tracks. so im guessing EDM ii is really EDM H and EDM iii is really EDM J if there is now EDM K and EDM L. 

wow i missed K... guess that's from last year. I have some catching up to do.

1 hour ago, dr lopez said:

ughhh we gotta make a playlist of all the best EDM tracks. so im guessing EDM ii is really EDM H and EDM iii is really EDM J if there is now EDM K and EDM L.

My list would be somewhat big so I'll just go with this one https://edmsoundwave.bandcamp.com/ :emotawesomepm9:

Have to agree with goDel, the early ones are the best so far. C has really grown on me. I was little unimpressed about it when the C/D/E set came out. Maybe because D was such a dope album and everything compared to it left me cold for a long time. Nothing beats A though, so those two must be my favorites. Little shocker but I can't really get into B. GM and Clodah Part II are wicked but in generally it's OK at best.

Sadly iii hasn't fully stood the test of time. Was initially really thrilled about it but now not so much. Still good though. i was little so and so but have grown to dig it. Still don't like the Kunst outtakes on it but there are loads of another stellar tracks so I'm focusing on those instead. K&L are very :music: Don't know what to make about G. I know no-one asked but EDM

Archived