Aphex Twin - The Warehouse Project (Manchester)

Don't think a date has been announced but WHP season is usually the last few months of the year. The coords given look to be in Mayfield Depot rather than the old WHP site under Piccadilly. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VID-20190921-WA0005.mp4

Took a few vids. Enjoy! IMG_6808.mov IMG_6801.mov

Posted Images

It’s the old disused railway station that you can see from Piccadilly Station platform 14. Popular with urbex types. Just signed up to WHP to the mailing list to await tickets. I was at the last one in 2011 on some seriously strong speed and pills. Pretty sure there was datamoshed scat videos that troubled my euphoric state... Vordhosdn live was sick though.

Yeah I go to the food fair there pretty regularly, they recently opened up the inside and it looks huge, looks like a cool venue!

Confirmed at Mayfield Depot, Friday Sep 20th, tix up Thursday 9am

Full lineup:

Aphex Twin

Nina Kraviz

Aleksi Perälä

Lee Gamble

33EMYBW (European Debut)

Rian_Treanor

Kyoka

ZULI

SØS Guvner Ryberg

Renick Bell

Acre

Szare

CROWW

25 minutes ago, valleyinaire said:

WXAXRXP branded disklaviers 

Well, they gave away a limited edition Novation Bass Station with 'AFX Mode' as part of the WARP30 celebrations...

got my 2 early bird tickets, my wife is coming with me to manchester so she will experience this other dimension for the first time, i think her soul will be violated lol :-D...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone got a hotel tips for up here? There's 6 of coming from Wales but no one seems to wanna be the designated mug in charge of an Airbnb booking for that many people, so im looking at individual accomodation. An all night bar would be good. 

(Gonna get a Yamaha reface DX for the train journey and have an FM geek out)

Edited by donquixote
21 minutes ago, donquixote said:

Anyone got a hotel tips for up here? There's 6 of coming from Wales but no one seems to wanna be the designated mug in charge of an Airbnb booking for that many people, so im looking at individual accomodation. An all night bar would be good. 

(Gonna get a Yamaha reface DX for the train journey and have an FM geek out)

It might be too late, but try the youth hostels

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, donquixote said:

Anyone need a ticket for this? Had a drop out and got one spare. £40 earlybird

Damn

if it was one island over:)

Rave 'n have Fun:)

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

Just noticed they are still available so the dropout would probably consider offers.

@Diatom's.. shame. I've heard WHP has a bad crowd so the more Watmmers the better! 

On 9/5/2019 at 1:24 PM, donquixote said:

Just noticed they are still available so the dropout would probably consider offers.

@Diatom's.. shame. I've heard WHP has a bad crowd so the more Watmmers the better! 

My ticket has gone. The drop out is back in.