Aphex Twin - The Warehouse Project (Manchester)

WeAreOceans

14 hours ago, WhitleyStriber said:

Could a delighted soul help me get 2 colored Collapse Aphex T-shirts size Medium from this show if possible? I know London had a green one and Coachella had a green one. I am looking for the ones that look like this:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/APHEX-TWIN-Collapse-Tour-Shirt-Small-Boards-Of-Canada-Warp-Frank-Ocean-Orbital-/183844386006

In either color would be awesome. I would of course pay you for your efforts. :) Let me know :)

Buddy im currently looking at my own collapse design....... yo want one of these?

collaps.png.9c9c16e4b278a4eb33f7e39eca4ed0b6.png

I would sell my 2 tickets for minimum 20 Pounds each. You can offer me whatever you consider fair though. They are early bird tickets I purchased over ticketmaster.co.uk, so I can transfer them easily to another email when payment is done.

No, fucking, way.. those are 4 of my favorite tracks of the last few years and they might ALL be among top 10 aphex ever for me.  Insane.  Too bad I live across the world and will never own that slab of vinyl..  Yes its only material goods but im still struggling not to complain more right now :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2 minutes ago, markedone said:

No, fucking, way.. those are 4 of my favorite tracks of the last few years and they might ALL be among top 10 aphex ever for me.  Insane.  Too bad I live across the world and will never own that slab of vinyl..  Yes its only material goods but im still struggling not to complain more right now :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

think of us french fans who get no exclusive release (and no unreleased track played if I guess correctly) then BAM two exclusive EPs in a row 

:cerious:

1 minute ago, d-a-m-o said:

think of us french fans who get no exclusive release (and no unreleased track played if I guess correctly) then BAM two exclusive EPs in a row 

same with the mexico show, though i could see how the timing here would sting extra. the exclusivity is a bitch even though im so grateful for the show which was amazing. shows are always inherently limited access which is fine, but imo the product should be '4 tha people'.

im mostly freaking out about pretend analog extmix, that needs to be pressed and sent to every good record shop around the world

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now