Aphex Twin - The Warehouse Project (Manchester)

WeAreOceans

14 hours ago, WeAreOceans said:

Polynomial-C!!!! 

I managed to get so spannered that I can’t remember most of the night but cleverly recorded a bit of Polynomial C on my phone. Wasted me was probably extremely over excited upon hearing that ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Holy goddamn. 

That looks incredible. 

Even with out the lasers still a 10. Maybe I didn't need acid and mushrooms but glad I did it. Experienced enough for my little mind for some time in that hour and a half.

Edited by donquixote

Couple of spliffs and sitting at the back next for me lads 

I've watched all of Mortimer and Whitehouses "gone fishing" this afternoon. It's about all I could take

Edited by donquixote

23 hours ago, stripeyhat said:

Jesus it’s big in here! Have already forgotten which room is which ?

Hang in there. You got this

Meant to say cheers for this. Helped a bit but it all went a bit event horizon when rich came on.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, beer badger said:

This thread is most muted so I guess everyone got munted and so cuntfaced. And don't possess the necessary will power to tell everybody about it! Good work.

I certainly did. Woke up at about 3pm yesterday, fully clothed on the sofa. No idea how or when I got home!

• Like 2

Also wanna say Croww, Lee Gamble, Renick Bell and Aleksi Perala did fantastic sets too. And as much as I am no fan of WHP the new venue is really really good, I just hope they play ball with smaller promoters and clubs.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 11ls
      Some ambient VZ10M synth stuff to help you pass the time until the new Autechre drops

• By 11ls
      ghost cell V by Sanjuro77
      Fifth year of my annual generative experiments.
      Featuring TR606 QS, Nord G2, Organelle, PreenFM2, Future Retro Zillion, Microcell, Morphagene, 0-Coast & laptop.

• By 11ls
      Hi all - here's some free music for you lot -

[bandcamp width=500 height=120 album=498864425 size=large bgcol=333333 linkcol=e99708 tracklist=false artwork=small]

The latest in the now annual ghost cell series. Improvised laptop jams from 2016-2017, all based on various generative techniques, all one take performances. Minimal editing (normally only for length).

Hope you enjoy!
    • By 11ls
      First in a series of releases under my ambient moniker...

[bandcamp<iframe style="border: 0; width: 350px; height: 470px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=879126207/size=large/bgcol=333333/linkcol=ffffff/tracklist=false/transparent=true/" seamless><a href="http://thelastambienthero.bandcamp.com/album/delamere">Delamere by The Last Ambient Hero</a></iframe>]

Based around field recordings made during a day trip to Delamere Forest in April 2017. From the walk to the station, the train ride, to entering the forest and beyond into nightfall...

I hope you enjoy listening to this journey as much as I enjoyed making it.

Released December 25, 2017

Written & produced by The Last Ambient Hero.
      Created using Doepfer & Future Retro sequencers and a couple of my favourite synths.
      Thanks to Lucy and Steve.
    • By Terpentintollwut
      http://s3.amazonaws.com/media.percussionlab.com/audio/mp3s/4746/SKAMix.mp3

01 Push Button Objects - Striffle
      02 Quinoline Yellow - Ethyl Maltol
      03 Liquitex - Droids
      04 Quinoline Yellow - The Tractor Track
      05 Push Button Objects - Missing
      06 Freeform - Poundland
      07 Bola - Untitled (Cobalt/Scope)
      08 Jacobean - Untitled
      09 Team Doyobi - Nomen Luni
      10 Freeform - Untitled
      11 Bola - Triangle Cake
      12 Hakan Lidbo - Ashes To Ashes