Aphex Twin - The Warehouse Project (Manchester)

5 hours ago, stripeyhat said:
21 hours ago, beer badger said:

This thread is most muted so I guess everyone got munted and so cuntfaced. And don't possess the necessary will power to tell everybody about it! Good work.

I certainly did. Woke up at about 3pm yesterday, fully clothed on the sofa. No idea how or when I got home!

Haha:)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VID-20190921-WA0005.mp4

Took a few vids. Enjoy! IMG_6808.mov IMG_6801.mov

Posted Images

would be hilarious if he disappeared for 10 years and that gif was the last thing until another "comeback" album.. but i shouldn't joke about such things.

on a lighter tip, all the amazing live material.  am i right in thinking the first 20m of the wakeanblake video is live? insanity

Jesus this set is relentless... Such a different vibe to the previous shows... Its like he decided to end this run on some driving acid techno pushed to the max. There's just a whole other pace to this. 

9 hours ago, diatoms said:

afx_meme_part2.gif

and have Fun:)

Haha, that is Awesome!

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

I have part 1 and a longer version of this GIF as well, but wasn't able to upload :-D. This will be my track reaction meme from now on!

12 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

Sorry if jazz

Nina Kraviz shared her set which followed Aphex, did anyone hang around for it?

https://soundcloud.com/nina-kraviz/nina-kravizaphex-twin-curated-depot-manchester-20092019

I'm a bit disappointed. I mean live it's different of course, but I find this set hard to listen to. The Jungle part is nice, but the hardcore Techno/Rave tracks all sound very dull... Heard better from Nina.

6 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Sorry if jazz

Nina Kraviz shared her set which followed Aphex, did anyone hang around for it?

https://soundcloud.com/nina-kraviz/nina-kravizaphex-twin-curated-depot-manchester-20092019

would have liked to but had to get up at a reasonable hour on Sat... will queue this up for work motivation

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now