IGNORED

Aphex Twin - The Warehouse Project (Manchester)

WeAreOceans

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lachesi said:

Anyone heard Zuli's set? 

His live sets around 2016-2017 were amazing, never heard anything like that again 

His current NTS live mixes are bangin! Probably did a banger at The Warehouse Project as well.

Wish these NTS'es had some fckin tracklists, oh my god...

the-wolf-of-wall-street-7.jpg

Even with the first 20 mins excluded I can hear some tunes that seem to be unreleased stuff. At some point there's a medieval rave (sc dump) like track too : ). Great set, lovely how he started right away with 130-140 bpm!

1 hour ago, indulin said:

Now I know why I thought it could be his tune when he played it: There's a melody bit in there that sounds exactly like a part of "Come On You Slags"!

Yep. Had me on the night too that.

9 hours ago, Nil said:

That C64 tune is wicked, especially the first couple of minutes.

Lol first part is prolly inspired by "Pink Floyd - On The Run", and just realised the 2nd part is from Philip Glass's - Koyaanisqatsi OST track "The Grid"

Got my ‘Dispatched’ email this morning actually. “

Delivery Method  
RoyalMail Economy 
(estimate: 2 working days)

Could you pick the actual record up from the WHP stall? Some important parts of my brain were missing at the time, so I didn’t notice. 

Such a good night. The new venue was amazing. So much more space than the old WHP venue. 

Anyone else go to both his other WHP gigs?

2007 and one other I think. 2005?

1 hour ago, Parabola117 said:

Got my ‘Dispatched’ email this morning actually. “

Delivery Method  
RoyalMail Economy 
(estimate: 2 working days)

Could you pick the actual record up from the WHP stall? Some important parts of my brain were missing at the time, so I didn’t notice. 

Such a good night. The new venue was amazing. So much more space than the old WHP venue. 

Anyone else go to both his other WHP gigs?

2007 and one other I think. 2005?

You could buy either a physical copy of the record or a card. 

He did a second WHP show a bit later than that, 2011 I think. It was good but way too overcrowded. 

12 minutes ago, BoomTssPhace said:

Anyone seen his gear from that night? I'm very curious what all he had up there especially considering the live bit

I don't know about the Manchester show specifically, but for London I could see

909 (obvs)

Cirklon

Yamaha Reface DX

2 Euroracks

and below the laptop, something unidentified but what I strongly suspect to be a custom Faderfox controller

• 2 months later...

Can't properly listen to it yet, am currently forced to just play bits here and there... isn't most of the first 20ish minutes live ? So are most of the 909*synths parts ?

Archived