IGNORED

Filmmaker

jules

I just discovered this guy through that Boc mix, and well, damn! This guy is prolific as hell and his music is right in my wheelhouse. It's dark and groovy and amazing. He deserves more credit!

I just discovered this guy through another thread here and it is rekindling my love for braindancey dopeness 

Ugh jules is hard work.. He's like Emmet from the Lego Movie. He just seems to be everywhere at the moment. ALL THE TIME. 

Jules is the cool guy in the office on Monday morning  "hey guys did you catch those mixes by my  favourite bands on sunday night.. freakin awesome. So dope“  It's like the words are coming from your grandfathers mouth. 

Limit him to one post per page. He doesn't have any real knowledge or insight, just jumps on the bandwagon of the 6 bands he knows. It's tiresome seeing someone with those limitations pop up constantly in threads with his powder pieces and fluff. Yeah... He ain't hip. 

3 hours ago, Schlitze said:

Ugh jules is hard work.. He's like Emmet from the Lego Movie. He just seems to be everywhere at the moment. ALL THE TIME. 

Jules is the cool guy in the office on Monday morning  "hey guys did you catch those mixes by my  favourite bands on sunday night.. freakin awesome. So dope“  It's like the words are coming from your grandfathers mouth. 

Limit him to one post per page. He doesn't have any real knowledge or insight, just jumps on the bandwagon of the 6 bands he knows. It's tiresome seeing someone with those limitations pop up constantly in threads with his powder pieces and fluff. Yeah... He ain't hip. 

Neither are you, dude. I guess it’s hip to randomly pop out of nowhere and slag someone off?

One of a handful very current artists they played in the mix, the other was a drone track from Star Transit. 

Dude's put out a few label releases including a track on an Opal Tapes compilation but otherwise he's plugging away on bandcamp upload from his home in Chile. Columbia. Really dig his stuff, it's like the John Carpenter / Goblin VHS Nasty / horror OST stuff I've heard via Xander Harris, SURVIVE, Gatekeeper, Ryan Harris, etc. BUT with way more acid / hardcore techno influence - more in EBM/Industrial territory. 

5 hours ago, joshuatxuk said:

the other was a drone track from Star Transit.

I only saw this pop up in one particular list on reddit, after listening to the track I think it was misidentified by Shazam or the like.

7 hours ago, joshuatxuk said:

One of a handful very current artists they played in the mix, the other was a drone track from Star Transit. 

Dude's put out a few label releases including a track on an Opal Tapes compilation but otherwise he's plugging away on bandcamp upload from his home in Chile. Really dig his stuff, it's like the John Carpenter / Goblin VHS Nasty / horror OST stuff I've heard via Xander Harris, SURVIVE, Gatekeeper, Ryan Harris, etc. BUT with way more acid / hardcore techno influence - more in EBM/Industrial territory. 

*...his home in Colombia
:wink:

All of his releases are this year, but maybe he is just new to spotify or something?

Either way, I can’t get enough of his style. I may just buy his discography on band camp. Even his aesthetic is perfect for his music. 

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, jules said:

just released another one. damn this guy cranks em out...

https://filmmaker.bandcamp.com/album/wetwork-2

sounds rlly tight also...

No dry signal, just raining tunes provided by a Deluge.

rlly thinking of selling all of the stuff i dont use and just get a deluge now...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived