IGNORED

Songs by Tramic

What is great is that you're making these in rapid succession. I guess its a perk from social distancing. I like all of these tracks but probably make the kicks little louder and bring up the hats a tiny tiny bit on portal 505 and elseworlds to make it more stable, esp. the closed hats. I have my volume at adequate range to hear the song, and i feel like the hats are drowned out by the other elements in the song. Don't make it too bright and dissonant though, still try to achieve the bassiness of the songs. Overall, this is very good. I like mixes between ambient and acid and dnb. Very eclectic, makes me feel energetic.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/24/2020 at 12:05 AM, BaggerMcGuirk said:

Some dino-fishy jungle. 

I like this one. Very nice atmosphere. Almost feels like there is too much variation on the breaks and melody, might have been enough to just let the loop exist more by itself.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 1:00 PM, e-mertz said:

I like this one. Very nice atmosphere. Almost feels like there is too much variation on the breaks and melody, might have been enough to just let the loop exist more by itself.

Thanks for the feedback.  I got a similar note on one of my acid tracks, and I think I need to maybe pump the breaks a bit on the variation overall.  

Actually going to go the opposite here. I quite like the variation, think you could even do more to break it up by adding a bridge section  (just a thought) - though I'm extremely ADD so I like a lot of activity. 

Oh also wanted to say that the goal of finishing a track a week is inspiring. Recently been chatting with a variety of people about this (working on quantity as a method of continual improvment vs getting stuck on one ot two tracks .. or even just the idea of one or two tracks but not doing anything). Anyway, just wanted to say props and the results here show that this is a good approach. 

Oh also also: my father taught me a poem when I was a kid you want to hear it? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 10:50 PM, BaggerMcGuirk said:

This one is pre-pandemic, but it's better than I remember it.

I really like Container and think it would really work at 130bpm as a simple techno track focused on modular thing bouncing around and the big reverb for bedding

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cooliofranco said:

I really like Container and think it would really work at 130bpm as a simple techno track focused on modular thing bouncing around and the big reverb for bedding

Too slow imo but sounds cool.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, BaggerMcGuirk said:

New year, new track.   

Trippy. Dig it reminds me a bit of Kraftwerk era The Mix vibes mixed with some modern Ed DMX. Anyways its cool. Good job.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks.  ?  Typically I put an EQ on the master, followed by a limiter(Waves L2 is my go-to).  Sometimes I'll chain a couple of limiters together instead of using one at a lower threshold.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 8:17 PM, BaggerMcGuirk said:

Pure fire!!! []pusher vibes on this one especially the bassline and breaks!!! Fun listen. Definitely captures that late 90s vibes ha ha.

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2021 at 10:19 PM, BaggerMcGuirk said:

Going to try and post whatever I've got going each Wednesday for feedback here.  Here's a WIP that I'm relatively happy with, but I'm not sure what direction to send it in.  

Dope!!! Beats are super clear and punchy and that pad is nice too. Love the cut up edits really enjoyed it. Progresses nicely - you're producing some tasty little tunes dude.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BaggerMcGuirk said:

Happy Wednesday:

Love it man. Beats are fire!!! Only hearing it through Laptop speakers so I'm guessing there's some sub under there too. Could do with a hook otherwise very nice.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TheBro said:

Love it man. Beats are fire!!! Only hearing it through Laptop speakers so I'm guessing there's some sub under there too. Could do with a hook otherwise very nice.

Thanks!  I'm really happy with the bass on this one.  I kind of feel like I've cracked a code for that.  I’ve hit a pretty good stride lately where I’m recording 3-4 tracks a week. I’m finding that I like some stuff I’ve made after the fact more than in the moment, so I decided to just record whatever I have for the day. My main issue lately is getting caught up in technical experiments that don’t result in anything. I try to look at it as learning experience, but I’d rather learn while making something. I’m being to hard on myself, though. This is the most productive I’ve been…ever, maybe?  Thanks for listening.

• Like 1