34 minutes ago, Extralife said:

You are Agent Cooper???

In this thread's sense, sure

16 minutes ago, perunamuussi said:

Best album 2019

agreed

8 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

i guess this is like a radio-logg situation or something

speaking of, heard from the boys that they've found some archival stuff like their famed TRANSPORT mini lp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yo. Bumping this because I saw mention of this album in this other thread a couple weeks ago (by @pizza) and had never heard of the group before. Checked out some samples on Bandcamp and liked what I heard. Downloaded this album as well as the prior one from the same year, Worldscape, and then Haze of Reality from 2020. I've played Complexicon like 3 times now – interesting that when you download it from Bandcamp there are two versions of it. The primary one with tracks listed on the album page has "[Astral...]" appended to all the track names, while the second version has "[RELIC]" appended to all the tracks. I'm guessing different mixes, but as I haven't fully digested the album and only listened to the RELIC version once and the other twice, haven't fully figured out the differences. 

Anyway this is very cool Art Pop/Synth Pop for sure, glad to have discovered them. Complexicon reminds me of Fragrant World-era Yeasayer in many ways, primarily in the vocals I guess. I've only played Worldscape once so far and didn't like it as much, but played Haze of Reality for the first time this morning and liked that one. There's plenty more to dig into with this group. 

Archived