IGNORED

Aphex collaboration imminent

____-_-____

42 minutes ago, chronical said:

idk why anyone would want melodies on mars, don't we have really good flacs of that or am I remembering that wrong? wouldn't mind paying for wax with bonus tracks of course, but the base thing is there already innit

It was supposedly a remake of the album with new gear/techniques etc. 

"In a 2010 interview with Another Man, James stated, "I've got six [albums] completed... one is Melodies from Mars, which I redid about three years ago."[

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Candiru said:

Because Freeman Hardy and Willis Acid didn’t really work as an Aphex or Squarepusher track. Just my opinion.

Add the mu-ziq collab. Two drunken nutcases releasing a collab...

1 minute ago, StephenG said:

Absolute garbage in other words. 

On 7/30/2019 at 11:38 AM, StephenG said:

"In a 2010 interview with Another Man, James stated, "I've got six [albums] completed... one is Melodies from Mars, which I redid about three years ago."[

Yeah that confused me when I first read it. I don't see why he'd do that. And it seems out of character for him to remake it, not to mention difficult to remake a whole album. I wonder if he still has the original stems for it.

8 minutes ago, thumbass said:

Aphex Twins collab with afx or the tuss would be nice !

aphex twin did collab with afx. Aphex Twin contributed a few tracks to the analord series. ?

I think it's that Slick Rick collab we've all been waiting for.

Seriously though, why all the rappers? Because of the Yo's?

On 7/30/2019 at 10:00 PM, bandenoire said:

It Lorn

Would be fucking sick (I don't say that often) if it was Lorn, he's been on fire lately and I've loved his sense of atmosphere for years.
Not sure how it would work exactly, but I imagine something like a more aggressive next-level Burial (which I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I've been waiting for for a long time). Imagine CCAI with Lorn atmosphere...

That being said I'm doubtful.

Archived