IGNORED

Aphex collaboration imminent

____-_-____

4 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Well the thing is word about the collab got out, and the reality is when it will see the light of day (if ever) just because Richard has other stuff going on, etc. Just wanted to share what was heard, especially since collabs with Richard are kinda rare these days...

And this is why I'm starting to think it is a completely made up story, and if not, then the actual release possibly might not happen that soon... 

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Adamovich said:

And this is why I'm starting to think it is a completely made up story, and if not, then the actual release possibly might not happen that soon... 

I have no reason to doubt the veracity of the person who provided this information, and I've gotten independent confirmation elsewhere, so this is why I stand behind my 100% legit comment when this first broke.

Whether it actually comes out or not cannot be confirmed by anyone, since schedules change, etc. Hopefully something is announced, and put the naysayers to rest.

In retrospect perhaps it may have been better not to say anything at all until it was all but certain it was going to be announced, a release date/schedule was lined up, etc.

best to of kept quiet

endless post of speculation just serves as buzzkill imo, just drop it out of the blue ffs

threads like this are double edged sword imo

Well, I think it’s really great that he would collaborate with R Kelly and Chris Brown. Maybe he can save their troubled souls. I’ll pray for them ?

or, just leak the damn thing already! we're coming right of the back of those radiohead minidisk leaks, so arguably, there's a new norm. or something.

On 8/2/2019 at 3:43 PM, beer badger said:

best to of kept quiet

endless post of speculation just serves as buzzkill imo, just drop it out of the blue ffs

threads like this are double edged sword imo

Double edged swords are useful for slicing and dicing your enemies though and doing like... cool dances and stuff. 

It wasn't aphex who 'leaked' the collab info. I agree though, would rather hear about new releases maximum a month before they come out. Not what.. half a year?

5 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

Are there any single edged swords? Surely that's just a machete?

Even better, one with no edges. The thingy they use in fencing. An Epee according to google. What a weird "sword".

On 8/3/2019 at 7:22 AM, goDel said:

or, just leak the damn thing already! we're coming right of the back of those radiohead minidisk leaks, so arguably, there's a new norm. or something.

radiohead minidiscs leak was a poor man aphex sound dump 

(full disclosure. now that i've typed this out and i'm looking at this post i'm not even sure if i agree with it. probably can be said for 99% of my watmm posts..)

3 minutes ago, bitchroast said:

(full disclosure. now that i've typed this out and i'm looking at this post i'm not even sure if i agree with it. probably can be said for 99% of my watmm posts..)

I'm revising that to 100% of everyone's watmm posts

1 hour ago, bitchroast said:

1 hour ago, hello spiral said:

I'm revising that to 100% of everyone's watmm posts

1 hour ago, Brisbot said:

I regret all my posts. My best posts are the ones that don't exist.

Fully agree with all of the above. Although the resulting contradiction is problematic, I'll stand by it anyways. Even if it is logically impossible ...

1 hour ago, goDel said:

Fully agree with all of the above. Although the resulting contradiction is problematic, I'll stand by it anyways. Even if it is logically impossible ...

well I'm into logical impossibilities and illogical irrevocabilities

at recent shows there has been a person at the desk with him. at the ny show i was at, she was doing stuff the whole time. i thought aphex was collaborating with someone, for the show. afterward i was told it was his wife and she has been helping him at shows, lately. maybe the collaboration is with her?

Archived