Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
____-_-____

Aphex collaboration imminent

Recommended Posts

at recent shows there has been a person at the desk with him. at the ny show i was at, she was doing stuff the whole time. i thought aphex was collaborating with someone, for the show. afterward i was told it was his wife and she has been helping him at shows, lately. maybe the collaboration is with her?

Edited by very honest
  • Farnsworth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, very honest said:

at recent shows there has been a person at the desk with him. at the ny show i was at, she was doing stuff the whole time. i thought aphex was collaborating with someone, for the show. afterward i was told it was his wife and she has been helping him at shows, lately. maybe the collaboration is with her?

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he's such an ugly fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is that Billie Ellish (I aint looking up her fucking name)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, beer badger said:

is that Billie Ellish (I aint looking up her fucking name)

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

he's such an ugly fuck

gosh

good thing he can create an okay troon

ya'know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

he's such an ugly fuck

post a pic of you m8 :)

  • Farnsworth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, diatoms said:

gosh

good thing he can create an okay troon

ya'know?

 

52 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

Why did you put that apostrophe there? 😡

se kansas/ireland ting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LoogieProxy said:

thread of shit

peace of

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LoogieProxy said:

thread of shit

Totally agree. Total fucking wank.

3 hours ago, reapersquush said:

No

Really? Thanks for telling me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reading comprehension of the average watmmer never ceases to amaze me.

in this thread:

"the collab is with a man"

"maybe it's his wife"

"no it's with a man"

"nina kraviz?"

"...."

"maybe it's his wife?"

  • Like 1
  • Burger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully it’ll be released on vinyl and then those bunch of dorks cunts will start banging the last nail in the fucking coffin.

 

Edited by beer badger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

The reading comprehension of the average watmmer never ceases to amaze me.

in this thread:

"the collab is with a man"

"maybe it's his wife"

"no it's with a man"

"nina kraviz?"

"...."

"maybe it's his wife?"

What’s up, my name’s Jared, I make IDM, and I never fucking learned how to read.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

The reading comprehension of the average watmmer never ceases to amaze me.

in this thread:

"the collab is with a man"

"maybe it's his wife"

"no it's with a man"

"nina kraviz?"

"...."

"maybe it's his wife?"

I wonder how the fact that he performed several new songs with his wife on stage on multiple events  still leaves questions who the collaboration might feature 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, auxien said:
6 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

he's such an ugly fuck

post a pic of you m8 🙂

I have on the mugshots thread! was a couple of yrs ago tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:
3 hours ago, auxien said:
6 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

he's such an ugly fuck

post a pic of you m8 🙂

I have on the mugshots thread! was a couple of yrs ago tho

okay

we should all post new pictures

I'll try and take one tomorrow:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a more personal new release, like his ground up fingernails mixed into the vinyl.

Edited by yekker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aphex Twin and Heady Fwends, pressed onto vinyl made of blood samples from Wayne Coyne. 

(( Coyne claimed that he had requested and was given blood samples from some of the album's collaborators, including Kesha and Neon Indian's Alan Palomo. His plan was to have small amounts of the blood sandwiched into the vinyl of a limited edition of the album, and make them available to "interested rich Flaming Lips people." The double LPs with blood inside were pressed at United Record Pressing in Nashville. ))

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bitchroast said:

Aphex Twin and Heady Fwends, pressed onto vinyl made of blood samples from Wayne Coyne

(( Coyne claimed that he had requested and was given blood samples from some of the album's collaborators, including Kesha and Neon Indian's Alan Palomo. His plan was to have small amounts of the blood sandwiched into the vinyl of a limited edition of the album, and make them available to "interested rich Flaming Lips people." The double LPs with blood inside were pressed at United Record Pressing in Nashville. ))

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2019 at 8:19 AM, very honest said:

at recent shows there has been a person at the desk with him. at the ny show i was at, she was doing stuff the whole time. i thought aphex was collaborating with someone, for the show. afterward i was told it was his wife and she has been helping him at shows, lately. maybe the collaboration is with her?

It's not his wife/girlfriend/friend without a penis - although one could assume she's had some influence on his tracks in recent years... but no, not her.

On 8/4/2019 at 9:03 AM, MIXL2 said:

he's such an ugly fuck

As @diatoms said, it's a good thing he makes decent music - otherwise we'd have to remove him from the Featured Artists since 50% of the criteria for them being selected as one is to look as sauve as you, good sir.

17 hours ago, o00o said:

I wonder how the fact that he performed several new songs with his wife on stage on multiple events  still leaves questions who the collaboration might feature 

Despite that being a logical assumption, the collaborator is not his wife (or whatever she is; not sure and frankly none of our business IMO).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 6:59 PM, Joyrex said:

..... just because Richard has other stuff going on, etc...

Yes I know it's kinda far shot and totally off topic but can you tell us if this other stuff include any bleepstore activity? Of course you can't specify what and when, but I've started to doubt if Rich even remembers the whole place existing. The new tape sections and old rephlex section are without any new additions since the grand opening. Need to know if I can stop holding my breath....I turned from red to purple ages ago.

About the collab. I prefer AFX solo tbh. Freeman, Hardy and Willis Acid is dope though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, do we have examples of Aphex collabs recently? I feel like the only things I'd put in a "collaboration" category would probs be the aforementioned by Uros and EKT, right? Seems like everything else is Aphex remixing (unless, of course, you believe Steinvord is Aphex+ whatever and/or just a pseudonym that lots of different artists put out a name under). 

Edit: I love that in yekker's gif the one guy is "making it rain" with absolutely nothing in his hands

Edit2: tangent: I realized some of my fav Aphex is remixes - Run the Place Red; Box Energy; etc. 

Edited by T3551ER
y not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...