IGNORED

Aphex collaboration imminent

____-_-____

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, moebius said:

Surprised no one has mentioned dgoHn yet.

Doesn’t seem too far fetched for them to collaborate. 

i was wondering if richard was on devlis. i concluded no, but that album is really good. does he have another LP coming out?

27 minutes ago, very honest said:

i was wondering if richard was on devlis. i concluded no, but that album is really good. does he have another LP coming out?

Yeah, I love his stuff. Haven’t a clue if he’s got a new album on the way but this is one his latest posts on insta tho

Because yours truly has purchased music from Paradox via bandcamp in the past, I have just received an email from him saying

Something coming in 13 days....Tick Tok….

Make of that what you will

2 minutes ago, beer badger said:

Because yours truly has purchased music from Paradox via bandcamp in the past, I have just received an email from him saying

Something coming in 13 days....Tick Tok….

Make of that what you will

You beat me to it. Dev usually just comes straight out and says what’s on the way, whether it be the next Paradox Music, Esoteric or Metalheadz release etc. So this could be something. 

26 minutes ago, moebius said:

You beat me to it. Dev usually just comes straight out and says what’s on the way, whether it be the next Paradox Music, Esoteric or Metalheadz release etc. So this could be something. 

Hah! yes I was pleased as punch nobody had posted it up (sad but true) seem's as beerwolf got the scoop this time!

Who would of thought such a thing possible (if the scoop is real)

Either Paradox or dgoHn would be great. Deffo think Paradox be more likely after Richard had him play in Germany with him, said he’s his favourite drum programmer as well, but that dgoHn clip on insta sounds promising.

The Paradox message could also be about another Seba collaboration. They haven’t had a release together in about 5 years, afaik

A562F434-56BF-4106-A748-AA9AFCE8F761.jpeg

3 hours ago, diatoms said:

and

a total

:aphexsign:

album

released now

instead

This. 

I'm craving an absolute journey of an Aphex album with a load of the new stuff he's been belting out in his sets. Start out with the lush ambient stuff then start bringing in the next level beats and four-to-the-floor bangerz as the album chugs on, eventually finishing on some brain vaporising acid. 

Let's get this baby out for autumn, Ricardo! 

Archived