Jump to content
____-_-____

Aphex collaboration imminent

Recommended Posts

That metalheadz podcast was from 9 months ago. So, that means it should be coming out soon, right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That metalheadz podcast was from 9 months ago. So, that means it should be coming out soon, right? 
Soooon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh shit I just realized! So more aphex news this year!

Edited by thumbass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ReVoodle said:

That metalheadz podcast was from 9 months ago. So, that means it should be coming out soon, right? 

 

imminence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2019 at 6:12 PM, beer badger said:

maybe this Friday?

Let's hope lol 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone notice the announcement on Paradox's instagram? He started a new label w/ Seba. Maybe afx collab on there?  Description seems to imply it's just for Seba/Paradox collabs but ya never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish everyone would stop replying to this until there was concrete info on an actual collaboration.

Right now, I feel there is as much hard evidence to connect anyone to an AFX collab as there is to connect a collab to Fred Schneider... which would actually be pretty dope.

spacer.png

 

ps...

Sorry for replying to this thread.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

aphex just died in a car accident what the fuck

Troll on, bro. :trashbear:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

aphex just died in a car tank accident what the fuck

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's all raise one for good old Fred Schneider and J3FF3R00 🍺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 2:12 PM, Bubba69 said:

Did anyone notice the announcement on Paradox's instagram? He started a new label w/ Seba. Maybe afx collab on there?  Description seems to imply it's just for Seba/Paradox collabs but ya never know.

It seems you are correct, sir:

https://sebaparadox.bandcamp.com/releases

 

paradox.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 11:20 AM, Soloman Tump said:

 

imminence

 

aphex.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

should really rename this to Paradox promo thread 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COME ON LET"S HAVE SOME APHEX COLLABORATION!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cunts won't release it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 5:02 PM, KovalainenFanBoy said:

aphex just died in a car accident what the fuck

Haha my body actually had one of those "oh fuck" tragedy responses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'd love to hear an album with richard and technical itch

  • Burger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, very honest said:

i'd love to hear an album with richard and technical itch

🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

 

 

  • Burger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 3:36 PM, J3FF3R00 said:

I wish everyone would stop replying to this until there was concrete info on an actual collaboration.

Right now, I feel there is as much hard evidence to connect anyone to an AFX collab as there is to connect a collab to Fred Schneider... which would actually be pretty dope.

spacer.png

 

ps...

Sorry for replying to this 

632?ref=

PS: Also sorry for replying

Edited by T3551ER
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019 at 7:02 PM, KovalainenFanBoy said:

aphex just died in a car accident what the fuck

Joyrex this guy needs his account deleted before he hurts himself.

On 8/24/2019 at 1:09 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

Haha my body actually had one of those "oh fuck" tragedy responses.

Aphex just undied in an anti-car anti-accident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gonna be amazing reading reactions to this elton john collab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...