IGNORED

Aphex collaboration imminent

____-_-____

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Honestly don't know what the hold up is... I guess they'll announce it when they decide it's time (and to be fair, Richard's been a bit busy lately - so much so another potential thing has been shelved for the time being).

the record industry is shit. everything is prolonged and long from what i can see.... wish he'd dump some trax on his site though. Was just reading the HAB comment from 2017...... #longBruv.

(please Rich)

All that marked up merch moved units plus he put in the work hustling at shows this year plus prob got some sponsorship bucks for selling out to Red Bull plus probably a little bit of dough coming in for the peel session release. That's a lot for one year, don't wanna let the brand get too overexposed.

My guess is still 2034 for the next album.

1 hour ago, hijexx said:

All that marked up merch moved units plus he put in the work hustling at shows this year plus prob got some sponsorship bucks for selling out to Red Bull plus probably a little bit of dough coming in for the peel session release. That's a lot for one year, don't wanna let the brand get too overexposed.

My guess is still 2034 for the next album.

I'm not so sure Richard's done with 2019 just yet...

On 10/4/2019 at 11:13 AM, Joyrex said:

Honestly don't know what the hold up is... I guess they'll announce it when they decide it's time (and to be fair, Richard's been a bit busy lately - so much so another potential thing has been shelved for the time being).

The shelf is getting pretty crowded at this point, and in the corner there's a dusty badger

On 10/5/2019 at 4:52 AM, d-a-m-o said:

don't know if this is confirmed to be a paradox collab but a Gerald Donald X AFX project would be dope.

Pretty much is at this point... again, awaiting for official announcement and all that

• 3 weeks later...

for the sake of almighty god and jesus and virgin mary, people please. Joyrex practically confirmed that it will be a Paradox collab just a few messages ago. So when asked about if it has been confirmed to be a Paradox collab...

On 10/9/2019 at 9:55 PM, Joyrex said:

Pretty much is at this point... again, awaiting for official announcement and all that

+ other hints

On 7/23/2019 at 1:30 AM, Joyrex said:

No, no Americans were involved in the making of this collaboration

On 7/23/2019 at 5:29 PM, Joyrex said:

Nobody from the Great White North, unfortunately (I still hold hope for a Lights x Aphex collab :dadjoke:)

And if someone still feels that any kind of vagina is included, well...

On 7/12/2019 at 1:28 AM, Joyrex said:

Somehow I don't think she's got the market cornered on using "yo" exclusively....

Hint: collaborator has a penis (AFAIK) :dadjoke:

On 7/17/2019 at 11:14 PM, goDel said:

Nina doesn't have a penis, non? It was hinted the collaborator has male T-levels.

On 7/30/2019 at 6:21 PM, goDel said:

Not if she grew a penis. Sorry, yall, but I like my Bjork with a vagina. Please don't hate me...

On 8/5/2019 at 5:26 PM, Joyrex said:

It's not his wife/girlfriend/friend without a penis - although one could assume she's had some influence on his tracks in recent years... but no, not her.

Despite that being a logical assumption, the collaborator is not his wife (or whatever she is; not sure and frankly none of our business IMO).

Conclusions

On 8/1/2019 at 5:40 PM, Guest said:

I don’t think they have peniseseseses

On 8/4/2019 at 10:46 PM, hello spiral said:

The reading comprehension of the average watmmer never ceases to amaze me.

in this thread:

"the collab is with a man"

"maybe it's his wife"

"no it's with a man"

"nina kraviz?"

"...."

"maybe it's his wife?"

We really need some new stuff to get us out of this penis vs vagina limbo. :catface:

Archived